22:HINATA'S TORTURE

I am in so much pain right now and all for what just because she could get Naruto to like her now she's taking he anger of out on me.

So here I am suffering pain because of being the wife of Naruto.

She looked  at me with so much hated and smirked upon seeing my face it just made me so angry.

It's always people that comes to spoil our lives just as we were begin to start enjoying it.

"'Ashely why are you doing this?"

"Why!why! You are seriously asking me why. You are the slut that took my Naruto away and now you have the audacity to ask me why I'm doing this you should know that I will never let him go."

"I didn't take him from you"

"Then tell me what the hell is he doing with you"

"Are you angry that he fell in love with me and not you? Is the jealousy eating you alive that now you decided to kidnap me and torture me. Huh!"

"Did you tell Naruto that you are pregnant or did you even know."

"Pregnant! Me I'm pregnant"

"Yes cat got your tongue bitch"

"W-what are you going to do to my child."

"I'm going to kill it" 😈😈

She said and smirked at me. I wrapped my hand around my tommy to make sure that he/she would be safe.

Ashley...

I watched as she wrapped her hand around tummy making me smirk even more.

"Don't worry it will be the most painful pain you'll ever feel and then after that you'll feel death."

I said and saw tears pooling out if her eyes. Pathetic I know right tears are for the weaklings and seeing this just proves that I deserve Naruto than her.

I mean he's a vampire and I'm a witch it only makes sense that when we have kids together they get to be powerful hybrids.

Humans are so weak all they know is to show tears instead of courage when they are in a touch situation.

✖✖✖✖

Sorry for the short chapter...😖

Thank ya for reading...🙏

Pass in cause you love me...💓

Vote cause you like...😂

Comment cause you want something new...😇

Kisses and love to ya 😘😘😘😘