2:BOYS HOUSE

Sakura

I went in the car and Sasuke's drove away to his house I think.

when we got there I opened the for an went out and he came and took nu bags.

He walked inside and grabbed my suitcase I followed him all the way upstairs and into his room.

The moment we got there he pinned me against the wall "this is all your fault" he said and I felt hurt cause of what my parents did.

"Sasuke leave me" "your parents gave you to me so Now you belong to me and I can do anything I want with you."

"I don't belong to anyone and I won't let you touch me" I said and struggled to come up put of his grip bit his grip tightened.

He grabbed my chin and made me face him "you do belong to the sooner you accept it the better it will work for all of us."

He said and started yo kiss my neck the way he was doing it made me feel weak but soon I realize who he was and what he was doing.

I gathered all my courage and pushed him away I was about to run but he grabbed my arm and shoved me to the wall and started to kiss my neck again.

But this time he was biting and it hurt a lot I felt tears coming out of my eyes and he saw them but didn't stop. I kept on fighting to get out of his grip.

"Sasuke please leave me" I said still struggling to come out of his grip"Sasuke stop you gonna end up bruising my hand" "and I won't feel bad about it"

How can he be this arrogant he is such an asshole wonder what my parents,saw in him and ended up forcing me to marry him.

I know I have feelings for him but there's no reason for him to such a jerk all the time. I know that he doesn't want this marriage but he doesn't have the right to start abusing me.

"Wow at least I get to have fun ripping all you clothes off." He said and smirked, I felt the need to go to him,and wipe it off as it was so annoying. I don't even want to say how stupid u was to end up falling in love with him.

Temari

Shikamaru got out of the car and headed to where looks looks like he stays. I got out of the car and dragged my suitcase to the mansion.

I took my suitcase and went inside,once I got inside I saw him at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me. I went closer to him and he grabbed my arm and started dragging me upstairs.

He pulled the do open and pushed me inside I fell on the floor cause the way he pushed was thinking at too rough. He stared at me with so much hatred in his eyes.

"Listen and listen very careful I will do what I want but you'll do everything I say" he expected m to do everything he say does it look like I'm a puppet to him.

"Did you hear what I say" I nodded and got up from the floor I was going to the toilet when he grabbed my hand and spin me around and pushed me on the he bed before he climbs on top of me.

"I get to enjoy this sexy body of yours" "Shikamaru get off me" "keep quiet" he said and started to missing my neck I found it so disgusted and started crying.

But he didn't care about my tears he pulled away and slapped me "when I'm enjoying my moment don't destroy it by your pathetic tears." I nodded and wiped my tears quickly.

"Oh and by the way you aren't allowed to talk to your brothers anymore" "what why"

"Don't you dare questions me" he said and slapped me hard across my face. I putted my hand where he had slapped and it hurt like shit.