18:TORTURE

Karin

Sakura should have stayed far away from Sasuke, but the stupid bitch never listened and now that I have her far away from Sasuke the fun can begun.

"Ah Sakura nice to see you again except this time you are going to die and  then I'll be Sasuke's new wife." I said it with a smile and slapped her do hard across her cheek.

Who the hell did she think she was when she stole the love of my life.

I stood in front of her and smirked before taking a whip. I started whipping her "this is what you get for taking Sasuke away from me" I said and gave her another who and she cried out I'm pain while I enjoyed every moment of it.

"Karin stop" she begged but I couldn't leave her until she was all bloody reminding her of what I do best.

Sumner

Ugh  he left me for her I mean she so ugly doesn't even have my looks and now I'm going to make her suffer for the taking what was mine.

"Summer you are so evil"she said in hope of making me feel bad for and leave her but it was the other way I loved it. "Why thank you so much" I said and took out a knife.

I took a knife and slashed it against the skin  she yelped out in pain but I laughed as I enjoyed every moment of it.  end of taking my guy away from me and now she has to pay the price.

I'm going to make her suffer  for the rest of her life and going to kill her and then I'm going marry Neji.

Neji was supposed to be mine in the beginning but he chose her and she'll pay for it.

Maria

I watched as me and my friends hurt Temari's friends and to Sai the best we loved it. They should've of never took of what belonged to us.

"Poor Shikamaru trying do hard to think of a plan yo rescue you guys how sad that his effort will go down to drain."

I said and looked at Temari's expression as it lit to hope "don't worry Temari when they get here will be the time that you all die" with that I kicked her and punched basically took out all my anger on her.

When I looked at Karin she seemed to have enjoyed herself as she had made Sakura bloody and this was only the beginning of their torture.

Ashley

"Oh blindy how you're doing can you see me" I said and slapped her.

She cried out on pain and I let out an evil laugh how pathetic I am a witch and she's a human which means I get to make her suffer but she does nothing in return.

So great being a witch spells are everything we all what I do killing is my nature and I'll kill like a pathetic human that she is and I'll marry Naruto and carry his babies and they'll  will be the strongest hybrids than them all.

Amy

Ino is gonna pay. All I ever wanted was for someone to love me and when I found that person he was taken away from me.

It hurts so bad that no one will ever love me I fell in love with Sai but then Ino came and took him away from me, it was very painful it first but now it's even worse as she got married to him instead of me.

I was supposed to be the one who marry him I was supposed to be the one who will carry these babies I was supposed to be the one to become the vampire and rule the kingdom with him by his side.

She took all of all that away from me and I'll never forgive her for that.

✖✖✖✖

Lovies enjoyed the chapter I certainly did. Mwahahaha I'm SO evil...

Best book I ever written.

I never received any comments on how the book is and that broke my heart.

But don't worry I have been healed and I hope you vote and comment this time.