6:WEDDING

Tenten

I woke up and went to the bathroom and took a long hot shower to help me get through the day.

I went out wrapped in a white towel.

When I got out I was shocked to see new faces there and I guessed they were going to do my make-up.

I cringed at the thought of that since I'm a tomboy and I don't wear dresses and makeup.

I sat down and told them to keep it simple and natural.

I was shocked to see myself in the mirror I was so pretty my own eyes couldn't believe it. I was beautiful but still I has to wear a dress and heels.

My foster mom came in "Tenten you look beautiful just like a princess" "except I'm not a princess" I replied.

"Come on no you are getting married for pit sake at least show that you are happy and the luckiest girl to marry the hot Neji Hyuga."

"I would be if he wasn't an asshole" "now that's not a way to speak about your future husband" and on the cue my foster dad came in.

W walked down the isle and he my arm to Neji and the ceremony began since it was five weddings.

Hinata

It was known that the boys in wanted to be married on the same day.

So here today my big day to the jerk of the world Naruto.

I Kay have loved him and honestly I don't know why I fell for him out of all the guys at school.

I will went and took a shower when I came out a lot of people were in my room. My mom as well.(A/N Hinata's mom and Neji's parents are alive in this book)

They decided to do my makeup first. They decided to go go with smokey black eye shadow and applied black eyeliner.

I told them to make a cat eye and they did they even putted blush on my cheeks even though I told them not to but do they listen unfortunately my mother had given them orders that they can't ignore.

Why do they have to control my life imagine now I am going to be married at the age of 16 to one of the cold jerk in the school.

My father walked me down they isle and gave my hand to Naruto who took it and smirked at me. Suddenly I remember today is our wedding and I must sleep with him.

We stood there and waited for the others to come.

Ino

I told them that I'll do my own makeup and actually kicked them out of my room.

"But miss we have to help you" "are you telling me that I should allow you to touch my face have you never hears that no one do my makeup" "I know that miss please let do your makeup or I'll end up in trouble."

"What do you mean" "I was told to do your makeup or I won't get paid and my sister would have to die in the hospital since o won't have money to pay for recovery."

I suddenly felt bad and letter her do my makeup and to tell the truth I was beautiful she went with my natural looks and use a simple one "thank you so much and don't worry I'll make sure your sister recovers" I said and gave her a smile.

She smiled back and I hugged her and walked out of the room to see my fad waiting for me out by the door.

He took my hand and walked me down the isle and I saw Hinata and Naruto waiting since the boys wanted yo have a wedding in the sane day at the same time.

Sakura

I woke up and got my lazy ass out of the bed and went to see the bathroom to get ready for my ridiculous wedding.

When I looked in the mirror I could see Sasuke's bit marks on my neck. Making me remember that I gave to give him my virginity tonight.

The thought of it made me sick to the point that I wanted nothing but to run away, but that would out shame to my family and Sasuke would kill me for destroying his perfect reputation.

I was given the lingerie that my mom and his mom chose for to wear yo please Sasuke tonight and seriously I was not happy at all why do I have to hive him my virginity and now I have to look sexy for him.

I wore the white lacey dress and I sat down and they started doing my makeup. They decided to put my shoulder length hair into curls.

I was ready and waited for my dad to arrive. We got to the end of the isle and Sasuke took my hand and have me a squeeze.

I knew that he was smirking cause he never smile all he does is give you a smirk.

Temari

I was already wearing the dress and I remembered my mom and yesterday I was sad cause this us not what she would've wanted me to have she always told to be a good girl.

I was indeed a good girl and she always said that I deserved to be like a princess that I am so u took her advise.

My bothers opened the door and stepped in they had the worried expression and when I saw them I wanted yo burst out in tears but decided to ask against it.

We talked and around "I really wish mom was here" I said and they both nodded.

The door openers and dad stepped in honestly he has the ordacity to force me to marry Shikamaru and to tell the truth I'm nervous.

I had told him that I'll do whatever he wants and u guess that tonight.

We walked down the isle and I stood next to him and saw all the girls here except for Tenten and suddenly Tenten looked so beautiful you would not even recognize her I'd you saw her.

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳
Thank you so much for taking your time to read this.

Live you all please Vite and comment