14:PALACE

Today was the day that they all go to the vampire palace to meet the people as they were scared but brave at the same time and they had their mate there with them so they had nothing to worry about.

Ino woke up in Sai's arms. You could be able to tell how excited and scared at the same time. SD she peeked at him, and saw that he was adorable when he slept.

She moved only to make Sai whimper and pull he close and Burty his head in the crook of her neck. As he placed a kiss Ino released an unwanted moan.

They got up and went to my bathroom hand in hand. Said grabbed Ino from behind and presses her against the four and started kissing her senselessly. No as they got in the shower Ino was the one pinning Sai on the shower door.

She started to kiss his neck repaying the favor if what he did. 

Hinata woke up to find her self and in an awkward position, her let's was wrapped around Naruto's waist. Suddenly an evil idea popped in her head and she started to grind on him.

Naruto started moaning and she felt his penis poking her and let out a giggle. Naruto had enough of torture and decided to open hod eyes.

He woke up and grabbed her hands and pinned her against the bed. As her hands were above her head Hinata decided that it was best and started to moan. Who knew such a sweet girl could become a tease.

"Hinata that wasn't a god think to why I was napping" "why not Naruto-kun"she whispered seductively. He groaned and clashed his lips on hers.

Sasuke woke up to Sakura staring at him"didn't your mother Teach you that it's rude to stare Sakura" she ignored him like she didn't hear him speaking.

"Sakura are you there" he said while snapping his fingers in her face but she still showed no reaction.

Her eyes were like glued to his face and he let out a sigh. And shook his head. Sakura saw him him sigh but kept on staring she was in her own world daydreaming that Sasuke told her how much he loved her.

Temari looked at the sleeping Shikamaru "Shikamaru wake up we have to get ready" "not now Temari"he said and took the cover and covered himself more and snuggled closer to it.

Temari got frustrated and grabbed him by the arm and started dragging him to the bathroom. "Let go Temari" he said seriously and she let his arm go.

He got up from got the floor and glared at her, she signed and sent him the apology  eyes.  She started to removing her clothes while he was watching. He groaned and stare at her beautiful Body. The beauty of her body driving him crazy.

He started to get horny. He walked towards her and grabbed her from behind and ran his hand over her body.

Tenten woke up and looked at Neji who was still perfectly sleeping. She started to play with his hair and he smiled in his sleep. He woke up and grab hand in and flip them both and started kissing her neck.

Neji always loved Tenten but he never got the time to tell her about his feelings. He always hid his feelings from her and everyone else cause he knew she would be in danger.

Him being a vampire was part of dangerous as it was that they were going to the vampire Palace where no one knew if the workers or all the people there would suck her blood.

Terrified for the life of his mate was understandable it was all the boys that would be taking their wives to the vampire Palace there were going to be many jealous vampire females that wanted them but could never have them. It was it was known that they would be trouble and witches were involved  and wanted revenge.

They all arrived at the palace and the doors were open. "Come this way" Sasuke, Naruto, Sai, Neji and Shikamaru. They nodded and followed them. "How are you guys liking the palace yet" Sai asked "it looks nice" replied Temari.

They enjoyed the tour. "Sasuke I hungry" Sasuke and decided to leave  and that's when the trouble started.

✖✖✖✖
Sorry fans I do apologize for the short chapter.😞😞😞😞😞😒

Do find it in your heart to forgive your writer.😢😢😢😢