12:THREAT

It was the day after they find out the truth and now there was Jo secret hidden from ad they now knew the only secret left. 

They got ready for school as today was like any other days but since they know that their husbands that they were vampires they didn't need to take the cat to school.

"Climb on" Sasuke said as Sakura climbed in his back he puts his hands around her legs holding her tight and she wrapped her arms around Hus neck.

"Hold on tight" Naruto said looked at his friends to see all of them were ready.

In a flash they started moving making their wives to hold them for their dear lives.

In a flash they were a few blocks from school so no one would raise questions as to why they appeared in a second when they weren't there.

"You can put me down I'll walk by myself I have my own feet you know" Sakura said and wanted to hop off his back but he tightened his grip and pulled her closet and started to walk in the direction of the school.

Hinata had the same problem except hers was worse Naruto kept on touching her ass making her blush the whole time.

"Naruto behave yourself we're in public for heaven sake so please control whatever that you have" she said and slapped his back.

He just chucked and continued walking. "Hey Sasuke why font we go to the palace today since you know the kingdom have Vern dying to meet them" Naruto told Sasuke.

Sasuke nodded and looked at Sakura who smile at him and kissed his cheek.

They arrived at school and they all felt a bad aura,it was dort of dark magic and it made them shiver under the thought that they might not be safe at school.

They got to class and Shikamaru decided to place Temari on his lap. She tried to get off his lap but he refused to let her go.

He held her so tired so she wouldn't be able to escape.

She stopped struggling and let him hold her for as long as he can as she didn't mind.

She loved him even he didn't say it back, she never minded cause she knew he would tell her when he is ready.

That was true love where you love someone even when you know that they may never return  your feelings.

Kakashi-sensei walked in and saw that how,they were sitting and smirked at the boys and went and sat in his table.

He took pur itcha itcha paradise And started reading not caring at the noise that the class was making.

Ino looked at Sai with so much love in her eyes. 😍😍 Sai looked at her and blew her a kiss and she nearly fainted.

He was such a charmer and he charmed her pant off.

That moment she knew that Sai's smile was a killer one and could be able to make you fall for him deep and she knew that she fell for him the first time he smiled at her.

They decided to go to the bathroom after they asked for permission.

As they were going to the bathroom.

They Delta dark aura but ignored it and entered the bathroom.

To their surprise Karin,Ashley,Amy,Summer and Maria. 

"Hey" Karin said and they tried to ignore, they wanted to go the other way but was blocked once again.

Karin grabbed Sakura's arm and pushed her against the wall.

"You bitch first you marry my Sasuke-kun now you have the audarsity to sit on his lap in front of me how dare you slut" she shouted.

" Ino you are such a slut I never knew you would stoop thus low in fact I never thought the two goody two shoes girls would go after some people's guys you ate all sluts and we are gonna mame sure that you pay for what you did." Said Amy.

Summer who was obsess with Neji grabbed Tenten's hand and chanted a spell and in a second Tenten's hand was on fire.

Tenten let out a painful cry but they watched in amusement as they all started the torture.

Maria was a girl who was quite but that all change d when she saw Shikamaru and tried to gain his attention but when she didn't went after Temari who was now Shikamaru's wife.

She circled Temari and enjoyed when she saw that her friends were torturing Temari's friends as well.

Maria grabbed Temari by the hair and forced her to look at her "you slut" *slap* "you stole my man" *punch* Temari groaned in pain and clutched her stomach.

Neji felt something wrong "why are they out for so long" he asked "yeah I was wondering the same thing. Did you feel that dark aura when we first entered the school." Replied and asked as he felt that something was wrong.

They decided to go to the bathroom and check out month since they believed that there was defiantly something.

On the way they had Tenten's scream and Temari so they ran to the bathroom only to find Karin, Amy, Summer, Ashley and Maria.

They also saw how Tenten's hand was now red and Neji ran to get and looked at her as due was in tears.

The guys stood up and glared at them "what the hell did you do that for they dove nothing to you" "nothing! They took everything"Summer said and looked at Neji before glaring at Tenten.

" care to enlighten me on shag they took from you guys" asked an angry Naruto.

"Wow you really are dumm than I thought" said Amy ad she was stating daggers at Ino. "They took you from us and for that they are gonna pay" Karin snarled.

"Leave them and come to us and they'll be safe,choose otherwise and they are dead" Karin said and she and her friends disappeared.

"Witches" said and angry Sai and took Ino in his arms. They all hugged their husbands so tight. Neji looked at Tenten's red hand and planted a kiss on it.

✖✖✖✖✖

Thank you all.

What do you think if the withes I  added do you like the story.

Please vote for  if you liked the story. ⭐ please also comment.

Love you all❤❤❤❤❤

Kisses to all😘😘😘😘😘😘