9: HELL

Temari

I woke up in pain all over and I looked over at Shikamaru and saw him sleep I in peace while u was in pain everywhere.

I unwrapped his arm that was around my waist off and got out of bed. I took the first step and winced in pain as the pain in between my legs was unbarred able and fell down.

Shikamaru instantly woke up and saw me on the floor when I looked at him tears started pooling out of my eyes.

"What's wrong why are you in the floor" "it hurts that's why u can't walk and fell on the floor" "I'm sorry."

"You're not sorry after all you finally got what you want right" I said and ignored him.

Hr came and stood in front of me and picked me up bridal style

He laid down on the bed and joined me there he wrapped his arms around me and my head was laying on his chest.

I wrapped my hands around his torso and snuggled closer to him. I felt tears in my eyes and allowed them yo fall it hurt bad. No over ever told me that losing your virginity was this painful.

Ino

My arms were wrapped around Sai's body and I felt pain in between my legs I nearly screamed at the pain.

I got out of bed and took few steps and I started crying I sat on the floor and made myself a ball and started crying.

Sai woke up and came and knelt in front of me. He wiped off my tears and I saw him try to place a kiss me on my forehead but I moved away from him.

"Don't" I said and started to rock myself. He got up and went back to bed while u stayed on the floor as I was so hurt.

Hinata

I remember how I cried in his arms yesterday I remember how my virginity was lost to him.

I heard the bed ruffle and Hus hand was searching for me but I was at the end of the bed. I moved further away before he could even touch me.

"Hinata get back here" for what another sex I was just a tot to him, but something in my body wants gun so badly and I don't even know what that thing is.

I saw him open his eyes and wonder where I was. When his eyes locked in with mine and I saw an angry expression on his face.

"When I call you need to answer" he said and climbed on top of me and since I was under he grabbed my chin and force me to face him.

Once he saw my tears s his expression softened and he reached and wiped off my tears.

I wrapped my hands around him and cried on his chest I wondered how the others were feeling after all we all lost our virginities to them. I was feeling Hell  inside.

Sakura

Sasuke laid there on he bed peacefully while I was in pain. Yesterday when we had sex he was like trying to control something in him.

As always curiosity got the vest of me and I wanted to know what made him all this way.

I believe that Sasuke and his friends were never like this. I and the girls just need to find out about the history of their ruthless.

He opened his eyes and looked at me they were so cold with no emotion in them I stared at his eyes and my eyes moved yo his body at the bottom.

He smirked and me when he saw that I was checking him out "want  morning sex Sakura" he said and I blushed and looked away.

His hands went to my naked body and started trailing kisses down. "Sasuke I'm still sore" I  said and tears fell.

Tenten

Neji was fast asleep considering he what he wanted last night makes me so angry.

It's just so weird that I want him inside me again can you believe it. I'm so confused right now and my emotions are out of place.

I can't trust even my own thoughts now can you imagine that every time I think it just goes back to the memory of last night.

It was amazing to me but I'm sure to him it was just sex. That breaks my heart knowing that i love him and he does not live me.

I stared at his sleeping form and boy he is so handsome. I ran my hands through his long brown hair.

His eyes shot up and grabbed my hand he pulled it and I ended up feeling more pain.

I winced in pain and he just stared down at me "what do you think you were doing" he said and twisted my hand behind my back.

"Neji please I'm sorry" I said and tears pooled in my eyes. I was feeling a lot if hell

°✖°✖°✖°✖°✖°

Thank you all for reading and very sorry for the short chapter

please forgive me 🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

😛😛😛😛😛😛😛