13:SCARED AS FUCK

Tenten...

When they disappeared I head an angry Sai curse saying 'witches' Neji took my now red wrist and planted a kiss on it.

He was so sweet, I was scared as fuck after what just happened I couldn't believe that Summer and her friends were witches.

I wrapped my hands around him and buried my head in his chest as he rocked me. I kept on crying till he asked if we could go home I said yea and he picked me bridal style and walked d to the parking lot.

Sasuke, Sai, Shikamaru and Naruto took us hone as they guessed we were scared as fuck.

We all got in the car and drive home. "It still hurt a lot" I said and they all looked at me with sympathy. Neji pressed his lips on my forehead.

I leaned into him and hugged him tighter, he took my hand in his cold one and u felt the pain slowly fade away.

We arrived at home and he carried me to our room, he set he down on the bed climbed on top if me. "I could stare at you the whole day and never get tired of tour beautiful eyes.

Ino...

Sai cursed saying 'witches' i stared at him as he cane and wrapped his arms around me and I let him hold me.

It hurts all of us to know that Tenten was the one who got hurt so badly. Sai decoded we  couldn't stay at the school any longer and we all went home.

All the way to the house in the middle of cowherd hearing Tenten cry. Neji was there comforting her in all her pains. Since they were vampires the cold never bothered them and they don't even get sick.

We got to the house and we all went separate ways, and ways I meant our own rooms. He laid me on the bed and got in as well and laid next to me wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Sai I'm scared as fuck what if they fine back and kill us. Or they do what they did to Tenten. What if they cone and burn us alive" "shhhhh" "no one will hurt you guys we will not let you out of our sides again."

He said and kissed  me I kissed him back as I missed him, and it had been a very bad day.

Hinata...

Naruto wrapped  his arm around letting me cry on his shoulder after all he us my husband and soulmate. He said he gonna change me and I can't wait.

I'm worried already about what they are going to do they want us to go to the vampire palace, but we are still humans and that's very dangerous.

I'm mean they could end up sucking our blood. "They won't suck your blood Ino" "how did you know what I was thinking" "I'm a royal vampire Ino I can read your mind" "that's not fair" "why not" "cause you get to know what I'm thinking and I don't get to know what you are thinking."

"Don't you know that life is not fair darling" he said and kissed me before I could said anything. I  flipped us both so that I was on top of him and had the control. "Uh-uh I always have control" he said and smirked 😏 and flipped us both.

As he laid on top of me and started to kiss my neck, he started trailing kisses down to my chest. "Naruto" I said but came out as a moan which he took advantage and kissed my sweet spot.

Temari...

I swear I have never been so scared like how I was at the moment if it was not for Shikamaru holding me I would have a breakdown.

I'm bit strong as people think I am I'm just someone who wants to be wanted to belong to someone to be loved to be cherished. I just want him to tell me that he loves and we could make love and not have sex,instead of sex make love to each other as we both live each other.

I guess it is one of my dreams to see him open his eyes, for him to hold me at night after we finish making love kissing me a goodnight telling me that he loves me but I guess it is just me and u silly romance.

We got to our room and I decided to head towards the shower,since I need to looses my muscles.

I watched the water touch my red tummy and started crying why did I deserve such a fate like to this one. First my husband is a vampire and a girl who is obsess with him is a witch.

Sakura...

All I felt was pain nothing more and nothing less. I looked at Sasuke who was sitting closer to the window I went and wrapped my arms around him and buried my head in the crook of his neck. He let out a moan and I stopped and started to walk away.

"Sakura don't teasing me already." He said from behind and started to kiss on my neck. "Sasuke please stop" but he didn't his hands traveled to my butt and I felt him squeeze my butt and smirked at me.😏😏

Unbelievable he is going to do this toll I give in but I don't want to know what to do. I'm do helplessness.

"Sakura I'm so in love with you" he said! He said that he is in love with me. I threw myself on top of him and hugged him tighter. Took his face in my hands and placed a kiss on his lips.

I pulled away grinning but suddenly remembered what happened in the the bathroom. Tears started falling out and I think that Sasuke knew what I was thinking because he suddenly wrapped his arms around me and I leaned more into him enjoying his manlicious scent.

✖✖✖✖✖

So what did you guys think the next chapters will be about war.

Thank you so much 👏👏👏thank you all for reading this book.

Love ya...😍😍😍