29:HELP

It was just like any other day for them. Wake up look for clues but end up with non.

Naruto paced up and down as he was tired of waiting for them to find anything.

"This is shit where could they be" hr yelled out in frustration.

"Dude calm the fuck down we're gonna find them we just have to keep on looking."

"It has been three weeks since I had a proper sleep" "we all haven't slept in three weeks." Sai answered as hr was tired of hearing Naruto's complaints.

Where could they have taken them Neji thought as they have checked all areas but always got nothing.

"My sister all alone" Kankuro said and started crying everyone was starting to get annoyed with Naruto and Kankuro's behavior.

"Wish there could be a single clue of where they could be cause this is starting to get on my nerves."

Sasuke said frustrated as they all agreed with him. "What if we ask another witch to help us but this time a good one." Gaara suggested after wiping his tears off.

"That's actually a good idea a witch might he we to get more intels than we could get." Shikamaru said and started thinking about all the plans that could be useful for them.

A week passed ad they all grew anxious as they could not get a witch to help them.

What were they going to do no clues no fuckin damn clue of where they could be. More time they lost the more their wives would suffer under the treatment of the witches.

Someone knocked on the door and they went to open yo find a guy from their school standing outside. "Can we help you" Shikamaru was the first one to ask.

"Not really but I can help you" "with what" "looking for your mates" "how do you know" "word got out in the witch kingdom that your mates were kidnapped by our kind."

"What's in it for you" "nothing I just feel they need to get out of their dilemas that their never getting you guys."

"How do you know about Karin and her friends" asked Naruto sounding suspicious of the guy.

"What's your name and how do you know so much about them" Sasuke asked.

"My name is Suigetsu and they are the princesses in the witch kingdom." "Wow so we not dealing with ordinary witches."

Asked Sai for everyone

"no and unfortunately if you guys were planning on killing them that can't happen."

"Why not" Gaara asked.

"Because they are also royals and that might lead to trouble for you guys."

"You're not making sense stop speaking Greek and speak English" Naruto asked getting so frustrated so quick all he could plan was to get his hands on Ashley and now he can't kill.

"Calm down what I'm saying that if you kill them that could start a war between the witches and vampires and that might lead to werewolf to get involved and that could become the supernatural war."

"So what do we do to them leave them after what they did. After putting our wives' lives in danger."

Sasuke shouted as he could not believe what he was hearing.

Suigetsu sighed "can I get in or should I go back."

"Sure come in excuse us we are all going through hell their kidnappings does something to our brains."

Gaara said calmly as he is always making them role their eyes at him.

"So as I was saying they are the future leaders." "You actually haven't told me why you're helping us." Neji asked and they all looked at him before turning to Suigetsu to listen to his answer.

"Well that's a long story but it all started with my big brother. He was Karin's mate and she rejected him saying that he was a weakling and that she did not want  weakling to rule by her side. My brother did everything to make her see that he was sweet and maybe be able to change her mind. She refused to see and listen to him and when he confessed that he loved hoping that she would give him a chance she killed him saying that he annoying and that she'll rule by Sasuke's side bit when Sasuke found Sakura the day of your wedding she was there she covered her scent so no one would be able to recognize her. She and the rest of the friends have been spying on you guys for ages."

"Whoa that is a lit of things to get in right now, but thank you for telling us. We really appreciate your help."

Neji said trying to get all the things Suigetsu just said but it was hard when all he could think was the what Summer meant by took something precious to you.

Even though he was in deep thoughts he kept an open mind for any information they might get to help them find them.

"There's a spell that they don't know about." "What spell" they all said in unison and all stood up.

"Sit and listen" Suigetsu said and shook his head at their behavior and couldn't believe the they were the five cruel vampire Princes that they were known to be.

"What did they fall for anyway" he mumbled forgetting that they were vampires and thus had the super ability hearing.

They ignored his comment and continued on the mater at hand. "So the spell" Naruto asked.

"Right the spell is a spell when someone done something wrong they end being punished. The spell also can locate the witch who has done that thing."

He said and boys breath out a sigh of relief after all they were going to be seeing their wives again.

✖✖✖✖

Thanks everyone for reading

Please vote so I know that you loved the book

They are going I he rescued next.