4:BREAKFAST

They looked at Ino as she and they were filled with shock yo see that they were all here and it was so hard to believe.

They were shocked "what the hell" as Ino's first word"how are you guys here" "we are all forced to marry them" "I can't believe it and guess what Shikamaru said he told me that I'm not allowed to communicate with my brothers anymore" Temari said and banged her head on the table.

"That bastard Naruto he is such an asshole" the girls gasped at the words Hinata was saying she was rather the innocent one. She never use those kind of words and now she using them.

"Bitch where's my breakfast" they heard Shikamaru's voice from the living room. They started making breakfast

When they finished preparing it together they started to place it in the dining room they sat down and ate their breakfast. "Shikamaru" Temari called him and he turned his head towards her and looked at her telling her to go on.

"I'm going to hang out with my brothers today" "no you are not" "and why is that" "don't question me bitch" he said and dropped his fork and knife and got up.

Temari

He dropped his fork and knife and got up to leave bit hr Aldo grabbed my arm and dragged me   with him to his room. He threw me in and locked the door.

"What was that" 'please Shikamaru I have to go see them" "you don't have to see them" tears started falling out "please I'll do anything" "I said no and don't fucking start annoying me with your tears" he said and went and laid on the bed.

"You know I'm all they have left our father doesn't give a shit about us" "and so am I suppose to care" "you don't understand" "oh I know you want to go and fuck someone behind my back using your brothers" "that's not true"

I said and got up from my position. "We lost our mother please" "I SAID NO" he shouted "you don't understand what's it is like to not have a mother" he just stretched and yawned. "Are you done,cause I don't care if you are an orphan" he said.

I got angry "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE PAIN OF LOSING A MOTHER YOUR MOTHER IS STILL ALIVE YOUR FATHER IS ALIVE AND WHAT ABOUT ME NO I HAD TO GROW UP WITHOUT A MOM AND LOOK AT MY BROTHER THE WHOLE TIME JUST TO REMEMBER HOW SHE LOOKED LIKE YOU HAVE NOT LOST YOUR MOTHER. please just let me see them" I shouted and whispered the last part.

He got up and walked up to meet and slapped me really hard "don't ever speak to me like that" he said and wiped my tears.

He pulled me into a hug and wrapped his hands around me.

I wrapped my hands around his body and just cried in his arms. He pushed me off him and I landed on the floor. "You can ho see them anytime" hr said and slammed the door.

Tenten

I saw Shikamaru got up and dragged Temari behind him and next thing we heard was a door being locked.

Neji stood up as well and mention for me to follow him I set everything down and went to him. He walked in front and me trailing behind him.

We got to his room and he opened and entered I also went in and he sat down on the bed and let out a loud sigh.

"So tomorrow are you gonna give me yourself willingly or do I have to bring someone else to give pleasure" someone else I didn't like him being with someone else that's not me.

"You don't have to bring anyone I be yours tomorrow" I said and went to sit on the other side of the bed.

He took my hand and pulled MW close to him. He looked at me in the eyes and his grip tightened and I winced in pain.

"Sit on my lap" he said more like commanded and I got up and slowly sat on his lap facing him. He went to my buns and removed them till my hair splatted all over my shoulders.

He ran his hand through and made get off his lap "massage my shoulders" he said and gave me his back I putted my hand on his shoulders and started massaging him. He let out a moan and I took the time and went to his back.

I started massaging and next thing I know he threw on the floor and was out by the door. I frowned at how his mood changed so quick.

I got up from the floor and laid on the bed.

Hinata

Ino, Sakura and I removed r all that plates and took them to the kitchen we started washing them and next thing I knew we were down with them in no minute.

We separated and I went to Naruto's room and saw him laying on the bed and I ignore him and left to the bathroom to get ready.

I stepped in the hit shower and moaned in pleasure. After shower I got out and wrapped a towel around my body.

I stepped out of the bathroom with the towel around my body and the moment Naruto saw me he came towards me making me take steps back.

He reached his hand and grabbed the towel pushing me towards him. He wrapped his hand around my waist and his hand went up and down on my thighs.

He placed his hand in the towel to the side of my one breast and I squirmed to get out of his grip but he just tightened making me grow angry.

I felt his hand squeeze my breast and his head went to my neck and started sucking on it he placed kisses everywhere going to my breast and starter yo suck on it.

Ino

As we all separated I got in the room and saw Sai painting I went and started to unpack my bag. He turned and looked at me and went back to his painting.

I sat down and started to put nail polish in my nails. I got up from the floor and went to the bed and sat down.

Sai putted his painting stuff away and came and laid next to me pulling me on top of him. I looked at him and he shot me the look not to say a word and I kept quiet and fell asleep.

Sakura

Sasuke was in Hus room when o reached there I went and sat on his bed and the bathroom door opened revealing an half naked Sasuke in nothing but a towel wrapped around him sowing clearly his and making me gulp.

He came and saw me staring at him and he smirked and started walking towards me he knelt in front of me my eyes still glued on his body.

He took my hand and placed it on his abs and smirked at me "you wanted to touch me didn't you" he said more smirking I ended up running my hands up and down his abs.

H removed my hands from him and went to get dressed. "Today you girls are going shopping for tomorrow'' he said went out.

I looked at the door shocked and I got ready for the shopping with the rest of the girls.