8:WEDDING NIGHT

Neji

I started playing with Tenten when I placed my hand on her thigh and started going up and she started chocking in her food and the boys and I smirked a each other as if it was a signal.

I then saw Sakura put her hand over he mouth and I knew what Sasuke was doing and she did that so she won't let out a moan.

Tenten started gripping on the table tightly as I was fingering her in front of all these guest.

To say that she was not liking what I was doing to her would be a completely a lie. I could tell she didn't want u but her body was giving away.

"Neji...please" she moaned and I just smirked and pulled my fingers our of her.

I could tell that she was so disappointed when I did that but she gas to admit that she wants me if she want it to coming.

We left for the house with the rest of the gang. When we reached the house I could tell that she was panicking.

"Time yo fuck you Tenten" I whispered in her ear and she immediately tensed.

I opened the door to our room and let her in first she entered and I pushed her against the door.

I pressed my lips on her neck tempted to to kiss those lips of hers and I did.

I clashed my lips against hers and she immediately responded to me. I took off her dress and what I saw drove me crazy. She was wearing a red thong and that turned me on so bad.

I took my shirt off and picked her up in bridal style, I laid her on the bed.

I hovered over her and started to kiss her neck. She moaned out loud. I trailed kisses down to her chest and onto her boobs.

I sucked on the nipple hard and she moaned even more. I went and started kissing her down.

"Neji please I want you" and it was what I wanted her to say and I would give her if she asker.

I got rid of all my other clothes and was  naked I coils tell she was nervous when she saw my size.

I entered her and she let out a cry and felt blood coming out and I immediately knew that she was a virgin.

Sasuke

My fingers entered Sakura and she trier to move my hand away but I gripper on her hand and continued my work.

She looked so uncomfortable but it was fin watching as she pur a hand over her mouth so that she won't be able to moan.

I knew that the guest were around but who cares anyway they knew better to keep their opinions to themselves.

Me and the guts are the feared ones in the world cause of what we do and what we are.

Sakura turned to look at me with her big emerald eyes.

I looked at Neji and Tenten and saw her gripping the table tightly I smirked at him and he smirked back and we looked at the others.

Hinata was deep shade of crimson and Temari was blushing. Ino was whispering something to Sai who didn't bother to listen.

I looked at her and she was about to explode in a minute now. I smirked when she tried to tell me to stop what I was doing.

I pulled my fingers out and I saw that she was somehow disappointed. She would never admit that she loved it but I know her.

We got home and I went in our room her behind me I entered and she entered after me and I pushed against the door and attacked her gorgeous pink lips that were so soft and I liked it. She moaned and kissed me back.