28:SHIKAMARU

I'm so stupid to me leave her alone to wonder around in an area that she's not familiar with.

What have I ever dove to Maria for to put in this horrific pain that kills me slowly.

She wanted you since you were young and now that you got married to Temari she blames her for everything.

I heard the dark side in me say but u knew he had a point. When I rejected her she said that she'll make me pay.

You finding our mate is not east for her she feels that we're hers and that is why she is set on making Temari pay.

The voice said again and to say I'm starting to get annoyed us understandable. Temari someone who never hurt anyone is the one being tortured.

Why can't luck be with me for once. I get a mate and before I could even get a chance to tell her how much I love her, she's taking away from me.

Why is it always the one in the past who brings the pain why does she have to take my wife in order just to prove a point that I belong to her I belong with my wife and that's it.

That bitch can't seem to take the point and leave us alone she needs to accept that I'm married and happy with my wife the obsession she has of me needs to stop.

Poor Temari who knows what she is enduring, when we first got married I tortured her very bad and I know I am the reason that the confidence she once had is gone but I didn't care at the time.

I feel like it's all my fault I left in the alone in the palace full of vampires knowing that they could suck up her blood but still I left her.

I kept on planning on how to tell I love her she was special so she deserve to be treated special I should have been with her I should have never left.

Her brothers are on so much pain they have been here and refused to leave. Sometimes they would take her clothes and cry hugging it close to their chests.

My phone rang and j picked it up.

"Hello"

'Hi baby'

"Maria where's Temari you fucking piece of shit"

'Don't talk to me like that now Shikamaru especially is that pathetic human's life is in my hands.'

"What do you want from her she has never done anything to you."

'But she did she took you from me'

"She's my mate why can't you just wait for yours."

'My mate is dead u killed him to be with you. He was always so annoying.'

"You sick bitch you kill your own mate just to be with someone who wants nothing to do with you."

'Yes and I'll have if it's the last thing I do.'

She said and the line went dead. Killed her own mate who does that.

✖✖✖✖✖

Tell me what ya a think.

If you like it tell me.

Vote and comment if you want to support me.