31:DEAD

Sasuke

We were all following Suigetsu as he walk Naruto being the dom one as always ended up upsetting everyone.

Sakura where are you my love everyone have been walking on egg shells.

I don't get why we couldn't find them but then we're not witches and we have no idea of the witch works and it's mind tricks.

I hope we find them soon oh so help me what I am gonna to those witches when I get my hands on them.

"You know you can't touch them Sasuke" Neji said in a bored tone and I glared at him.

We reached at the warehouse and Naruto running out of patients broke it down.

We stood there and saw them chained like animals I got so happy to see my mate that I didn't care if the rest were in here.

"Sakura" I said and hugged her so tight afraid to me go feeling that if I let go she'll disappear.

Out of nowhere she was not in mg arms and I saw Karin with a knife on Sakura's throat I saw that all the girls were in the same situation.

"She'll die" she said coldly and stabbed her in the heart.

I saw red as she laughed and threw Sakura's body as a pierce of trash.

"Now my dear Sasuke you and I can be together without this pathetic getting in our way."

She said and started walking towards me j grabbed her the neck and I saw that she was not expecting me to react like that.

I snapped her neck and she went limp in my arms and I threw her on the floor and ran to Sakura.

I held her body close to my chest "Sakura baby wake up it's all over we can go home as soon as you open your eyes."

Her body stayed still and lips turned blue,her skin paled and her body turned pale like white sheet.

Her heart stopped beating and tears started falling out of my eyes. "No you're not leaving me Sakura this is not funny" she was gone.

Neji

We searched everywhere but never got to find them, it was starting to get on my nerves.

Two weeks of misery wasn't fun and now I am more ready to bring her back home safely.

While we were searching Suigetsu ended up in finding his mate. We were all happy for him and thankful for just help. As he knew that it would be dangerous he told her to go and that he's gonna find her when everything's over.

It was difficult by she agreed for his sake.

We reached and there door was broken down by Naruto being so impatient. No one said anything about the door as that was the last thing in our minds.

I saw Tenten laying on the floor with cits all over her body I rushed to her SIDS and embraced her in a tight hug. "My love what happened to you" I said while wiping her tears.

I saw that she had chains and couldn't hug me back so I broke he chains with my strength and she hugged me so tight clinging so tightly.

It all happened so fast one moment I was holding he'd and the next moment she was out of my arms and into Summer's hold. A knife was pressed against her neck.

I saw and heard whimpering struggling to get out of the hold and run towards me. I took a step forward which caused the knife to dig into her skin. I stepped back and looked at my angel.

She was whimpering and crying and it hurt my heart to see how hurt she was getting.

"You can save her all you have to do is to divorce her and she'll live amongst her pathetic humans."