21:INO'S TORTURE

I am missing Sai so much it's the first time that I have been this far from him.

I wish I went with Jim when he left but its not his fault nor mine, no one knew that this would happen and I know that they are blaming themselves for our kidnappings.

Amy looked at me with so much hatred but I knew it was from the fact that Sai was my husband and not hers.

"You bitch" slap I knew that was coming as she was going to take out her anger on me.

"Sai is mine you hear me you useless pathetic human being" she said and sent a punch straight to my stomach.

"Bet you didn't know that you are pregnant oh sorry let me rephrase that was pregnant that punch I gave you now was to kill that fuckin baby that would of stood in my way."

I saw her smiling as o touched my stomach where my baby was.

"I they get we are going to kill all of you in front of them them put them on a spell that'll make them love us."

She said and started to grab my hair.

Amy...

I looked at this pathetic human being with so much hatred and send a full force punch straight to her stomach.

'Bet you didn't know that you are pregnant oh sorry let me rephrase that was pregnant that punch I gave you now was to kill that fuckin baby that would of stood in my way."

I smiled as I saw her touching her stomach.

"I they get we are going to kill all of you in front of them them put them on a spell that'll make them love us."

I said and grabbed her hair bringing her face closer to mine.

"You'll never be able to get h after this because this time we are going to take what belongs to us and no one can stop it."

I love the fear on her eyes it makes the demon inside me want more blood and only this bitch's blood.

I looked at the others and we nodded at each other. We knocked them out and sat there watching them.

"How pathetic to think they chose them over us is an insult" Karin said and to that k had to agree it was indeed an insult.

"Yeah but at least no more insult Noe we are going to get what was ours in the first place." Summer said.

"And no one is going to take it away from us."

✖✖✖✖✖

What ya think evil right.😎

I know I'm cool *flip hair*

The next chapter will be Hinata's torture poor girl right so innocent.😆 ha not

Bye for now