20:TENTEN'S TORTURE

I looked to see Sakura crying and blood all over. I was stained in the blood of the previous day.

She just laid there and cried her eyes out. I watched as Summer took a whip and started to whip me.

I cried out in so much pain as it hurts too much like bitch.

"This  is what you pay for stealing my dream guy."

"I didn't steal he said that we were mates"

"mates oh darling how foolish of you the only mate he has its me but he just had to reject me and go to you why."

I shook my head. "He fell for you instead and told your parents that he wanted you. He was supposed to to love me and not to you he was supposed to be with me"

Neji fell for me and told my parents. I was Hus made after all. But why is she punishing me it's not like I stole him if he loved me.

She needs to get a grip.

Summer...

I looked at this pathetic human being. As she laid on the floor looking at me confusingly.

Me as I did not  care I took out my anger in her.

She evens now carries his child. I was the one who was suppose to carry the child not her.

They would've been powerful hybrids. That's why we are taking our revenge on them.

Man stealers

So I decided to play with  my powers. I imagined that electric volts running through my hands.

I touched her and she screamed in shock making me happier.

"Don't cry yet bitch I'm not don't with you"

I said and smirked then imagined fire and set her on fire. It was quite a show as she was crying out in pain.

I laughed at how pathetic age sound and it should stay like that. Her being the pathetic human being and my chances with Neji to get better.

But no this bitch has to die its the only way that I can get a peace of mind that she won't bother me and Neji anymore.

Looking at how thus pathetic humans are makes me sick and the fact that we had to go and attend that horrible school.

We're witches we should gave give to a witch school but no the stupid parents to make us go to the human school where everything is so pathetic.

"Shame you both didn't know that you were expecting a child but now that child is dead"

I said and laughed while walking away.

✖✖✖✖

Thanks for all the voting and all the comments by the previous chapters.

Thanks for reading.

Vote if you love it.

Pass it on to others if you think it's awesome.

😘😘😘😘kisses to all