11:VAMPIRE

It has been 5 months since the wedding and the boys and the girls grew closer.

They now trusted each other but there were still secrets that the girls didn't know yet. It hurt that they trust them but cannot trust them enough to tell them about their history.

They were all on a date and it felt like something bad was going to happen, but shrugged it off. They were able to handle anything that comes into their way. They are all brave and strong enough not end up like other girls who were only toys for their husbands.

Hinata was in the lounge with the rest of the girls. "It was so romantic of what he did the place was amazing" she felt like she could thank her father for forcing her to marry Naruto.

She was just so excited to start their lives together but still haven't known what secret he is keeping away from her.

They all heard scream coming from their room and knew that it was their husbands. They all rushed to them.

Hinata rushed to the room she now enjoy sharing with Naruto and found him laying in the floor. "Naruto-kun are you alright" "stay away Hinata please" "no Naruto you in pain" "please Hinata don't cone close to me o don't want to hurt you."

She frowned at his words but never stayed away instead she started walking closer to him.

"Why won't you let me close to you" she asked and was now in front of him. "I'm a bloody vampire Hinata I die of I hadn't drank blood for a long time please get away from me."

She was in shock her husband is a vampire but she can't get away from him as she had already fallen in love with him SK it was pointless for him to chase her away when she wanted to be her with him.

She sat down in front of him and grabbed his chin and forced him to look at her. "I'll not leave you alone because I'm going to be here with you all the way and you know why" he shook his head.

He tried to move away from her as her blood was driving him insane he didn't want to hurt her "please Naruto take my blood" she said and sat in front of him. She showed him her neck and felt his fangs bite down her neck.

Ino went to her room as all the girls did she found Sai gripping the bed but what scared me the most was his eyes they were bloody red.

"Sai baby what wrong" she asked worriedly and went near him she was afraid but knew he would never hurt her. "Don't Ino please seat where you at don't come near me I'm begging you"😞he said but Ino  could tell he was sad.

She took the first step and he stepped away from her as he was scared of losing her. "What are you Sai as I know you are not human since human don't have red eyes" "Ino I'm a vampire so I need you to get away from me as possible."😠

"I don't care if you are a bloody vampire what's most important is that I love you with all my heart and I won't go anywhere." She said and  moved closer to him.  

He backed away from her again "dammit Ino stay away its for your own good" he said and  moved away, he was trying so hard to fight off his demon who wanted Ino's blood more than anything.

She still walked in front of him just to be helpful to him so she went in front of  him. 

"Please Sai just drink from me" she said and in a flash he was in front of her he grabbed her neck and she felt the pain but didn't show it as she was afraid he would away.

He sank his fangs in her neck and she cried out in pain, he started to drink her blood and when he noticed that she started to feel lightheaded he pulled away and wiped the blood off his mouth.