7:RECEPTION

Sorry fans this chapter will be the shortest one...

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

They all faced the priest one Tenten reached there.

"Dear beloved we are gathered her today to celebrate and join this you couples in matrimony" they were tempted to roll their eyes but decided to against it.

They took the vow and the boys kissed their brides and they walked down the isle.

They headed to their ceremony and were seated at the alter.

They were served with food.

Tenten

It was the reception and we were seated with them. Neji and I sat next to each other and me busy putting fake smiles so no one can ever say we were forces to get married.

I was so unhappy especially with the event today have to happen tonight me letting him fuck me and there's nothing that o can do except to lay there.

My mom and his mom made sure that I wore the lingerie that chose for me to wear for him.

As we were seated we got served and while I was eating I felt his hand going up to my thighs. I looked at him and he just kept on eating.

He hand went further and I chocked on my food. "Tenten darling are you OK" he asked innocently and I shot him a glare.

Sakura

When Tenten started chocking it was as if it was a cue cause they all smirked at each other and I started feeling Sasuke's hand on my thighs going higher.

I tried pushing Hus hand away with my hand but he grabbed it and still went with his plans I looked at Tenten and she looked worse than me.

I nearly moan when Hus hands reached my clit "Sasuke please don't do this now" the words came out horse and I could help but feel little pleasure.

Ino

I was under the impression when  Sai's hand went up my thighs making totally uncomfortable in front of all this guest.

His hand went in my dress and started caressed my thighs.

I looked at him shocked at what he was doing and looked at the other's.

Tenten was gripping on the table tightly and Hinata was deep shade of crimson. Sakura held a hand over her mouth. I would have laughed but I total understand why she was doing it.

"Sai...stop...the...guest" I said having to drag each word because of what he was doing to my body.

Hinata

I saw Tenten chocking and wanted to go and help her but Naruto held me down before I could even get up.

"She chocking"I said and attempted to get up but he held me again " I wouldn't if I were you" he said and I sat down back on my seat.

As I started eating I felt his hand on my thighs and I blushed at what he was doing.

"Naruto...the...guest...please not...now" I said while my cheeks were deep red as a tomato. Naruto just smirked at me.

Temari

I was beyond shocked at what was happening with the rest of the girls.

Tenten started choking on her and the boys smirked at each other and that's when Sakura was next.

Then Hinata and Ino I was confused at what was happening till I felt Shikamaru's hand in my dress.

I looked at him "Shikamaru what are you doing" "shhhh remember you'll anything to be with your brother again" he said in my ear.

Hr bit down on my ear and I had to fight hard not to moan with all this people here.

"Lace I like it" he said and I immediately regret listening to his mother, she had told to make sure that her son is happy the whole time.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
I apologize for the short chapter but exam has now started and I have to study.😣😣😣😣😣😣

Sucks being a student.😩😩😩😩

Too much to study.😥😥😥😥

Love you all 😍😍😍😍