32:YOU'RE A VAMPIRE

Sakura

I open my eyes and was surprised to see that I was still alive I mean I was stabbed with a knife through my heart, my heart stopped beating I saw  Sasuke praying for me to be okay. Then something else happened my throat was like burning as if I was thirsty I looked at my left and saw my husband "what's going on" I asked.

He avoided my gaze and looked away "I can't tell you" he said still avoiding my eyes "Sasuke please tell me I'm need to know why I'm feeling like something is  in my throat it's like I'm thirsty" but still he said nothing.

I looked at him and stood up I went to the bathroom and looked at my face.

Everything was normal except my eyes they were red.

I immediately screamed and he rushed in the bathroom "Sakura my love what's wrong" "m-m-m-my eyes t-t-they're red what happened to me" "Sakura you're not human anymore you at a vampire" then all things went black.

Temari

My eyes flatted open my throat felt so thirsty. I'm craving something I thought it was just my imagination but my throat hurts like hell.

I looked at Shikamaru and he looked at me with so much love.

"Shikamaru what's wrong with me why am I so thirsty" "well..." "tell me what's wrong with me now Shikamaru or else I'll throw tantrums."

"FINE I turned you into a vampire" "YOU WHAT" o shouted and I think the whole place could hear my voice because the walls started to shake.

"You died and I couldn't let you do there was only one option left which was to turn you."

"Shikamaru I'm a vamp now I'll have to drink blood"😨😨😨I said panicking.

Ino

I woke to what felt like forever and felt so weird like super weird.

1:I could hear everything

2:I could smell everything

3:I could see far

4:I felt so thirsty

I looked at the live of my life standing a few feet away from where I was.

" Sai baby why are you so fat and why is everything weird now." "What do you mean everything?"

"Like for one I can smell everything, hear everything, see things that are so far from me,and lastly I'm so thirty."

"Oh" "what do you mean oh do you know what's wrong with me." "Nothing is wrong with you Ino" "then why do I feel this way."

I cried out and looked at him but he avoided eyes like he was so guilty and nervous.

I went to the mirror and saw red eyes. "Why are my eyes red" "because Ino YOU'RE A VAMPIRE"😐

Tenten

Neji stared at me like he wanted to tell me something but couldn't. "what's up Neji" "nothing" came his short reply.😕

I raised and eyebrow and looked at him but he avoided mg gaze. "Neji what's up with you its like there's something you wanna tell me but then you decide against it."

"There's nothing Tenten if you only knew" he mumbled  and I heard him perfectly "Neji...how am I to hear what you just said so perfectly last time I could never hear what you use to say under your breath and now I can perfectly hear you."

He looked at me and then realization hit him and all of a sudden my throat was so hurting like I'm so so so thirsty.

"Neji why am I so thirsty I have never been this thirsty before and I'm worried what's wrong with me." "Tenten I'm gonna tell you something but please don't freak out."

"okay!😶" "you're vampire" he said it so fast "whoa slow down tell me slowly" "I turned you into a vampire."

Hinata

I woke up alone in bed all confused because I completely remembered that I was dead not so long ago and I had died in Naruto's arms and I heard him crying last night.

I looked at him and he was standing so far he was standing against the wall he arms crossed together watching me.

"why are you watching me from afar you can come closer you know" he came closer but still had the frown on his face.

"why are you so frowning you look also kinda nervous? What's wrong?" I asked but he just stared at me with no words.

"You're breathtaking" Naruto told me but I knew something was off. I am feeling so weird, like everything is so weird, super hearing, could see things so far, smell every scent.

"Naruto why am I so hearing everything, smell every scent I can even smell you now and I can see things that are so far from me."

"Because YOU'RE A VAMPIRE."

✖️✖️✖️✖️

THANK YOU ALL YOU HAVE TO AN END OF THIS BOOK AFTER THIS CHAPTER THERE'S GONNA BE AN EULOGY WHICH MEANS THAT BOOK HAD COME TO AN END.

THANK YOU ALL FOR HAVING READING THIS FAR I APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT YOU ALL GAVE AND THE COMMENT OUT MADE.