EPILOGUE

It had been two weeks since the rescue and Hinata looked at her baby in her arms. Since she was now a vampire the pregnancy was very fast.

It finally turns out that she never lost the baby that day actually non of them did. The babies decided to play pranks since they are princes they are all connected. Weird right 😎

"Isn't he such a cutie" Hinata said while looking at Naruto who was smiling at her.

She smiled at him back and looked at him with so much love and adoration. She had gotten over the anger she had when he had decided turn her.

She handed him the baby and he gladly took him in his arms he looked at his who had just been born. The baby opened the eyes and it was the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen.

The eyes were a mixture of both of them. He had blue eyes and in the middle surrounded lavender all around.

Temari started at her daughter who was sleeping, she turned to look at Shikamaru who had tears in his eyes. "You did great Tam" "I know but I don't intend on having another child it so painful than you could ever imagine. "

"We'll see if you can resist me" he said and flashed her a smile. She shook her head and yawned "sleep my dear Temari you have worked so hard today to push this beautiful little girl" she snorted at his words.

As if he was the one pushing the baby out she thought to herself forgetting that he could read her mind "I can read your mind you that right."

"And you never make forget it that you can come into my head any time you want" "love you" he said and kissed her forehead.

Tenten looks at behind before looking at their son work mates in her arms.

"Isn't he a cutie" Neji said and smiled at the baby "he is so cute after all he take care it after me" she said find he rolled his eyes at her.

"Arrogant much" "pu-lease don't get me started when you are always trying to intimidate me all the time" "you are always so hot when you're angry how can I not intimidate you."

"I swear I'll tell this kid when he grows up how his father was" "Tenten I'll like to apologize to the way I treated you when we first met. I was a jerk and the way I treated you wasn't fair I'm happy that you are my mate. I don't know what I would have done if you weren't with me."

She smiled at him and said "it's alright at least we together now and I'm happy to be your mate. About our past we just have to let it go and continue to live our lives cause we deserve to."

He smiled at her and kissed her forehead the baby started to cry as soon as he kissed her forehead. "I see we have a greedy baby" he said and laughed while Tenten glared at him.

"What are we gonna name him" she asked "how about Tenji from your name and mine" "that is a weird name but I like it" she said and looked at the baby.

Sasuke looked at his wife and son in the hands "he looks just like me" 😍 Sakura rolled her eyes at him "as if he'll have that face he looks like me and not you ok" "why are you in so much denial are you jealous of me. "

"Me jealous of you, you really have a sense of humor cause why would I be jealous of your ugly face" "that's not what you said when we making him" "Sasuke really in front of the child."

"Come on Sakura you gotta admit that I'm so hot" "whatever if he wakes up and starts crying I'm gonna kill you myself" "he won't."

Just then the baby woke up and started crying, Sasuke cursed under his breath.

Ino looked at Sai who was carrying their baby girl "Sai you are going to be an amazing father" "and you are gonna be an amazing mom" he said and smiled.

She smiled back at him "thank you Sai I'm glad you really think that" "it's true and our son already loves you."

The baby yawned and he passed the baby to her so she can feed him. As she took the baby in her arms the baby opened his eyes and stared at her.

She touched his cheek with her index finger and he took it his little ones and smiled. She was shocked at the gesture but loved it.

°

°

°

°

°

They got home the girls we were sharing their favorite moments.

They smiled at turned "that was our happy ending and in the end we found love in our FORCED MARRIAGE"

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

THANK YOU FOR READING UNFORTUNATELY THE BOOK HAS COME TO AN END.

I LOVED ALL YOU COMMENTS AND SUPPORT FOR THIS BOOK.

I WAS JUMPING AROUND LIKE A MONKEY WHEN I GOT A NOTIFICATION SAYING THAT IT WAS #1 IN NEJITEN I WAS CRYING.

THERE'S ANOTHER BOOK IT'S NOT A NARUTO BOOK IT'LL MEAN A LOT IF YOU ALSO READ IT.