19:SAKURA'S TORTURE

I am tied with chains on my hands by that obsessive freak Karin. Why is she always after my husband can't she see that he doesn't want her.

"Hiii Sakura" she said and slapped me "Karin why are you doing this" "you took Sasuke away from me."

"How did I still him if he wasn't yours in the first place."

"You knew he anted to be with me you slut."

"Don't call me a slut when I'm not."

"SHUT UP!"

She said and started kicking me in my stomach. I gave been in pain for so long and all if that was because she couldn't have Sasuke.

Why can't she accept and move on he doesn't want her he's my husband my love and she should stay away from my husband as he already made it clear that he loves me and not her.

She need to stop being a bitch and accept that truth.

I felt my body in pain and groaned I looked to see Hinata since she was the most fragile person in our group.

She seemed to be in so much pain as she had cuts all over her body.

"Hinata are you OK"

"I'm good Sakura I should be asking you that you have blood and cuts all over your body"

"Tenten" "yes Ino" "do you think they'll come" "of course."

✖✖✖✖

Karin

That bitch won't give up and accept that Sasuke belongs with me.

"If I can't have him than no one else can."

" The you'll never get him cause hell never go for someone like you."

I got angry and started to punch her in the stomach. Poor her she doesn't even know that she's pregnant.

I doubt they even know. "Poor you and your baby"

"Baby? What baby are you talking about?"

"Oh my gosh you didn't know I doubt any of your guys know" I pretended to be shocked.

"Am I pregnant?"

She asked and I felt all the anger in me.

"Yes bug not for long"

I said and kicked her and punched her in the stomach.

"Please don't kill my baby"

She begged with tears in her eyes and I just smirked at her and gave her a hard punch in her stomach.

She screamed in pain and u saw blood coming in the middle of her legs and smiled as my job was done but I still had to torture her more.

✖✖✖✖✖

Shame she lost her baby...😥😥

Poor Sakura...😞😞😞

Sorry fans I know you wanted maybe to see a mini Sasuke around maybe in the future you will...😉😉😉

Love you all 😘😘😘