25:NEJI

I looked at Tenten's beautiful smile and felt tears coming out of my eyes as she was now taken away from me.

If only I knew where she is. I can't believe that she gas been taken away from my me.

Why did I  have to be such a jerk that day and left her to roam around knowing the risk ad she was still human.

Anyone in the kingdom could have sinked their fangs and dram her dry but I never thought of that and left to defend herself.

Now that bitch Summer gas her I know she's going to use Tenten to make me hers,but I'm not doing that.

I will never be with other women besides Tenten I know I should let he know that love her too and that she means the world to me.

I now can't imagine my life without her in it.

My life us meaningless without her I was in so much darkness before and she became my light and the reason for me to stay in this cursed world.

I'll kill Summer if Tenten I hurt in any way. That's a promise I'll make to myself and for others.

Who knows what our wives are enduring.

Who knows except those damn witches putting them through. I am so sorry Tenten for putting you to all this pain when I could have prevent it.

My phone started ringing I picked it up and saw an unknown number.

"Hello"

'Hello darling'

A high pitched voice said and I knew it was that fucking bitch Summer.

"What the hell do you want from me you pathetic witch"

'Now now Neji you can't calk me pathetic when your you wife is the pathetic human being that can't even fight back.'

"Don't talk about Tenten that way she's way better than a slut like you"

'I killed something precious and now I'm eagerly waiting for you to come and save her.'

Then the line went dead.

I groaned in frustration. Where hell are you Tenten. I thought and thought of the others who are suffering the same fate.

'I killed something precious and now I'm eagerly waiting for you to come and save her.'

What is that supposed to mean something precious I wonder what is that.

Even though our mate bond is strong the spell they are using makes it impossible for me to detect her scent.

✖✖✖✖

Thank you all for reading.😂

Sorry for the short chapters.😢

Will give a big chapter soon.😸

Vote and comment.🙏

Love u all.💖