24:SASUKE

I have been searching for Sakura everywhere I could think Karin will take her. My beautiful innocent wife is missing and I have no idea where could she be and what could happen to her.

I lay on our bed and took her pillow and hugged it close to my chest imagining that it was her that I was holding and not the fuckin pillow.

It's so damn annoying I'd say how could someone become so obsessive that they end up on kidnapping my wife.

I swear if o find Karin I'm going to kill her straight away without hesitation.

I felt tears in my eyes I never felt so alone before. My father never cared a shit about me except my mom and Itachi. Now someone else came into my life and loved me for which I am even though I treated her so bad.

I'd it to tell me that I don't deserve Sakura's love. She would kill if she knew what I was thinking. I should have told her about my feelings instead of hiding them and waiting for the right time to tell her.

My phone rang and I saw an unknown number

"hello"

'hello my darling'

"Karin"

'did you miss me my love'

"where's Sakura and the others you bitch."

'Now now Sasuke you should talk to me like that especially if your pathetic wife's life is in my hands and as for the other girls they as well are getting enough torture.'

"I swear if you touch her I'm going yo kill you with no mercy"

She laughed 'oh Sasuke I already rearranged her all we are waiting is for guys to coke and rescue those pathetic human beings.'

I growl when she hung up and I laid there thinking if what she did to Sakura.

That fucking bitch is gonna pay how dare she touch my mate and live yo tel a tale. No I won't let that happen because she's going fucking pay for every misery my MA e is going through.

I will make Karin pay even if it's the last thing I do I'm meeting with the new set of the gang to discuss how we're going to rescue our mates.

I'm so glad school is closed and we don't have to explain why our mates are missing. We are losing our minds for every moment and every second that they are not in our arms.

✖✖✖✖

Thank you all for the support I got for this book it was better than the last one but I'm so Happy.

I'm happy that you live this book 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Than you all...

Don't forget to vote and comment as you go along 🙏🙏🙏🙏