16:NOTE

Sasuke...

I watch as Sakura walked away i tried to stop her but she was gone in the woods. I do live her u just don't have the gut to say it to her.

I should've just grew sine balls s f told her about my feelings. I ran outside using my vampire speed, I trued to smell where she could but all u fit was a dead end.

I looked for her around the palace and outside only to find a note stuck on the of my room. I took the letter and started reading.

Dear beloved Sasuke...

I have your precious wife
you never listened when
I told you to leave her and
come to me but you never listened. Now watch as your little wife suffer against my torture. Love you dear future husband oh did I tell you that once she die I'll make you marry me. Bye for now dear future husband...

Your Darling:Karin.

◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

Neji...

I left Tenten I still don't even know why I was angry. I looked behind and didn't see her.

Still with the anger I didn't care about where she went. After a while, I started to get worried. Where could she be.

I took in her scent and went the direction it was leading in the woods but when I got there I didn't see her anywhere. I walked around for some until I found a note with  my name on it.

Neji...

By the time you get this
note your little wife will
be gone. She should really
look out in the woods if she doesn't know them. I'll kill
her then you and I will get married and have the most strongest hybrid children...

Love: Summer...

✖✖✖✖✖

Sai...

I left Ino so I could surprise her but when I got back she wasn't there and I started to called out for her but it like she vanished into thin air.

"Ino...Ino...Ino...Ino where are you" I called out to get got nothing in reply.

I started to get worried. Where could she be I was walking around everywhere till a note stuck on a tree. I took it out and it read.

Sai...my Darling it's me
your love Amy I told you
that I would have you no  matter what but you never
believed me now your silly Barbie wife is gonna die.

Love you Sai...

✖✖✖✖

Shikamaru...

I let Temari tour around I went to my room and laid on the and ended up falling asleep dreaming about my beautiful wife.

I could sense that something was wrong considering that I felt a blank space in my head where usually Temari is.

I got up and went to search for  her, as I was coming out of my room I saw a note.

Shikamaru...my sweetheart remember me Maria
I told you that you were
gonna be mine and now
I've got your pathetic wife
and I'll kill her and you'll be
mine like in the beginning.

Wifey:Maria

✖✖✖✖✖

Naruto...

I watcher as Hinata walked away from me. I can't that she doesn't want me in her head.

Why I don't know if she doesn't want me there them its fine I don't go into her head then do he it.

I decided to go back to where I left her, when I got there she was no longer there. I took in her scent but it was faint.

As I was walking I saw a note on the ground.

Dear future husband your wife is with  me and if you think of looking for her then you won't find her.

✖✖✖✖

What'd you all think cool her I know right they are kidnapped and Jo clue where they are.

I'm so awesome aren't I 😁😁😁😁😁