26:SAI

I am currently painting a picture of Ino trying to remember her last smile.

When I left her I was going to pick flowers for her that I love her.

I never thought that leaving her in the woods would put her life in danger now that bitch by the name of Amy has kidnap her and now she is using her to get to me.

Ino where are you my love I called out but not answer  my fault that calling her out her name she would appear.

But this isn't a fairytale so she can't appear here whenever I call the mate bond is so strong but I can sense her.

I'll kill Amy if she touched my wife.

I never knew Amy could stoop this low.

Kidnapping my wife to get to me she thinks I can go out with her just by using my wife.

Ino my love where are you it's time to come home to me but I gotta save you first.

I'm not going to lose you, I'm not going to live without you, you were right I need to tell you how much I love you.

I've such a coward for not getting enough courage to tell you about my feelings.

My phone started ringing and I picked it up to see an unknown number when I pick it up.

"Hello"

'Hi darling Sai'

"AMY"

'Come down my we're finally can be together without that pathetic of a wife you have standing in our way.'

"Ino is not standing in any way and there's we you hear me you pathetic slut witch who thinks the world revolves around you."

'Don't talk like that I know that you love me and wish to be with me but the stupid blind us standing in  our way to be together.'

"Amy when will you stop with your crap I already made myself clear I love Ino and no one else."

'But Sai I loved you before she was even on the picture and so you are mine and mine alone. I'll do whatever it takes to make you MINE and no one is gonna do anything about it.'

She hung up leaving me TT sigh why can't she fuckin get it that Ino is the only girl for me. No she has to be an obsessive witch who think about herself and doesn't think about other's feelings.

✖✖✖

Did you enjoy it if you did please vote.

How do you think Sai is gonna save Ino from the hands of Amy.

Find out after two chapters ad they rescue them.