27:NARUTO

Hinata the one and only girl who stile my heart the one who made me experience what true love is.

I never imagined that my heart had been stolen by the sweet angel but now she's taken away from me.

After so many thousands of years waiting for mate and now I finally found her but in s split of a second she's no longer with me.

This has affected all of us really bad. We waited for so long for us to get a chance to be loved and to live but before we could tell them that we have fallen for them real bad they get taken.

It feels so infants e I was just getting use to the idea of having a mate wasn't so bad but now look.

I mean Hinata is so sweet how will she be able to fight her off dammit.

"What the hell did she have to take my wife to torture all for what because I refused her fuckin crazy bitch"

I yelled out to no one in particular I'd you see me you would think I'm going nuts which I am without my wife here to keep me in check.

The phone rang and I saw an unknown number and decided not not to answer it. It rang again but I chose to ignore it.

It kept on ringing till I lost it and picked the damn phone up.

"What"

'Now Naruto that's no way of greeting someone who has your precious little wife.'

"Damn you Ashley what do you want from me that you ended up taking my Hinata"

'You!I want you,I wanted you for a very long time but you never spared me a glance and when that pathetic human bitch can you went for her.'

"I went for her because she was mg mate and she is meant to be with me. I chose her because she has a good personality and doesn't go whoring around for married man."

'WHORING AROUND I LOVE YOU FOR A BLOODYVIL LONG TIME AND YOU CALL THAT WHORING  JUST TAKING BACK WHAT MINE.'

"YOU DON'T LOVE ME YOU JUST SEE ME AS YOUR POSSESSION AND I'LL NEVER BE YOURS BECAUSE I'M ALREADY HINATA'S."

'No I'll never allow that if I can't have than nonobe else can I already showed that to your pathetic wife and all you have to do is to show up here so I can show it yo you as well.'

Then the phone went dead.

✖✖✖

Thank thank.

Sorry for the short busy working on the long nice one.

Love ya.