10:FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL AS WIVES

They woke up all feeling better than yesterday they sang as they made breakfast for their husbands and it was so much fun for them.

They all discussed how they felt that they needed to investigate about the guy's past. Something was off with them and they could feel it, they were trying to figure out what's wring with them and why their husbands turned out like that.

Neji and the rest came down for breakfast they sat down in silence. Today was the first day they go to school as the boy's brides.

They went to their rooms and got dressed while they were dressing the boys had another thing in mind.

Sasuke creped behind Sakura and wrapped his arms around her and started to kiss her neck.

She moaned and moved closer to him. While Neji had Tenten pinned against the wall kissing her neck. "Neji" she moaned and tried to push him off, unlike Sakura who seemed to enjoy the pleasure that  her husband was given her.

Hinata cursed Naruto in her mind when he creped behind her and started to grip on her hips. "What do you want Naruto" she asked and pushed him off.

He got angry and slammed her against the wall and clashed his lips on hers, she tried to push him off but he grabbed her hands and pinned her against the wall.

She winced in pain but he didn't mind that she was in pain. "Naruto please you're hurting me" she whispered and he came no shit about her pain.

She tried so hard to tell him to leave her alone but he ignored her. Shikamaru just watched ad Temari dressed.

They arrived to school and the girls were scared to shit as it was know all over the school that Sasuke,Shikamaru, Sai,Neji and Naruto are the popular hot guys at school.

Tenten wore a black jean with a blue hoody and Neji's leather jacket. Neji was back to his moody all gloomy and heartless and the rest of the boys was as well.

They got in the class and sat down Tenten was seating next to Neji while Temari sat in the middle of her brothers. She looked at Shikamaru to see him staring at her, he used his index  finger and motioned for her yo go to join him.

"I'll see what he want and come back OK" they nodded and kissed her both cheeks. She walked over to him and looked into his eyes.

"You wanted something" "why are you sitting with those two" "Shikamaru please they are my brothers please allow me to spend some time with them."

"What about me your dearest husband" she shivered in under the reminder that she was married to him.

"Just go" he said and waved his hand and she kissed his cheek and left to sit next to her brothers again.

Sakura sat next to Sasuke in silence and glanced down at her wedding ring and engagement ring.

Sasuke saw her as she was busy staring at her ring and smirked to himself all he ever wanted was to make her happy and not hurt her every single time that he got the chance to.

Kakashi sensei walked in the class and looked at his learners he smiled apon what he saw. He knew that the whole marriage thing was to protect the girls even if they didn't know why.

He was after all their guardian angel who was sent to protect them from the evil path. "Morning" "good morning Kakashi-sensei" they greeted him back.

First period came and they had English class with the school's sluts so it made sense why they were so scared to enter the class but they didn't new to because the boys eye gonna look after them and protect them.

Naruto watched as Amy walked up to Hinata and grabbed her hand and dragged her with her to the toilet. He got up and followed them.

"You bitch" slap! She slapped Hinata and Hinata stumbled and fell down. "Who gave you the right to seat with my Naruto" Hinata started crying and that's when Naruto decided to make his appearance.

"AMY WHAT THE HELL GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO TOUCH HER" he shouted and lifted Hinata off the floor, she got scared at the sudden of his voice she looked at Hinata and glared at before she left.

Hinata wiped off her tears and went back to class. When Sakura, Temari, Ino and Tenten saw her they saw red and wanted to make Amy pay.

Kuranai-sensei walked in the class and started teaching her lessons. She looked at Tenten and when she did she saw that Tenten was staring at her already. "Is something wrong Tenten" "no just need fresh air" she said and went out of the class not knowing that her husband as behind her.

She went to the schools rooftop and sat there hugging her knees to her chest and rested her head in the middle of them.

"Tenten and e you alright" he asked from behind she didn't lift her head and he could already tell that she was crying. She shook her head that was still in between her legs and he sighed and went and sat next to her.

He wrapped his arm around her and she immediately untangled he self and wrapped get arms around his torso, burying her head in his chest. It wasn't even a whole day and she was sat already no happiness came with her.

He parents left her at the door of the orphanage where she was bullied and abused in every possible way as a child before she got adopted by Kuranai who in the end made her marry a heartless man who she was madly in love with. She wasn't even sure that he could one day love her like she did, or make love to her instead of having sex. Who loved her? Was always the question in her mind.

All of them went through trouble. Sakura was smacked in front of the whole school, Temari and Ino were thrown with food at the cafeteria.

So all of them had a bad day at the FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL AS WIVES

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER...😊

DID YOU LOVE HOE IT WAS FOR THEM...😑

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING...😳

😛😛😛😛😛😛I😜😜😜😜😜LOVE😝😝😝😝😝😝THIS EMOJI