23:TEMARI'S TORTURE

I am laying here with my legs chained up. I never thought thus would happen to me to kidnapped by a witch who is obsess with my husband.

I mean do they think sometimes do he think kidnapping us is going to help them in their favour.

I know very well my Shikamaru he would never go for another girl even if I die.

"What are you thinking slut? Are you thinking about how I'm going to take your precious husband?"

"My Shikamaru would never ho for a slut like you who throw themselves at people who doesn't want you."

"Oh my dear Temari you are so desperate you seem to forget that I am a witch and I could put him on a spell that he forgets the past where you were ever in his life, but that can only work if you die. Which you are once he gets here to your rescue I will kill you in front of his eyes and take him."

"You'll never succeed you hear me never. I will never allow you to succeed"

She laughed and that made me so angry. How dare she, she thinks she can take my Shikamaru then she should think again.

Maria

I laughed and saw that she  got angry from my reaction. I smirked "Temari did you know or tell him that you're pregnant."

If only Shikamaru was with me and accepted my feelings fit him then u wouldn't be doing this.

He just gave me no choice but to do this. I hate Temari so much for taking him away from me. I know its not her fault but I can't but think who else to blame.

Now all I have to do us kill her pathetic child and her in front if Shikamaru and put  him under a strong spell that will make him forget everything about her.

"Pregnant!"

I laughed at her "yes you pathetic human you're pregnant but not for long."

"Not long what do you mean by that"

"It means that um going to kill your baby and your pathetic ass out of my Shikamaru's life."

"My baby...are you going to hurt my baby"

"Maybe and maybe not"

"You...can't...hurt...my...baby"

She stuttered and I let out an evil laugh and kicked her in the stomach she she screamed out in pain.

I heard the baby's heartbeat stop and smiled before looking down at her "its done your precious daughter is dead."

✖✖✖✖

Mwhahahaha 😈im so cool right😈

Thank you thank you *bow* *claps*

Well I'd like to thank you for reading I got a notification saying that it's part of the SasuSaku books, ShikaTema, SaiIno, NaruHina, NejiTen and forced marriage. I was so happy