Chapter 16

Tony

   "Antony Stark and James Rhodes" I say to the receptionist.

     Rhody and I are at an asylum visiting some guy named Arnold Reese. Apparently he's insane, I would be too if I saw someone brutally murder 25 people. Plus the things he was saying also helped in proof that the guy is nuts.
      The lady nods her head, and motions us to follow her. We walk down the hall, until we reach a door with a small window on it. I take a peek inside and see a man who looks to be in his early forties, with black hair and dark skin. The same man Coulson showed us earlier.

"He's seems to be stable now, but he has the tendency to lash out if you say the wrong thing. So please, chose your words carefully" the receptionist explains.

"Sure, totally. Will do" I respond. Her red painted lips spread into a sweet smile, and nods before walking back to her desk. I look at Rhody, a little unsure. What on earth am I going to ask him? "Hey, tell me what you know of this Nightmare girl" or "I heard you watched this girl that could possibly be my dead best friend brutally murder your science friends right in front of you, what was it like?" You don't just ask that. I take a deep breath, and open the door.
     Inside is a stainless steel table, and two chairs on either side. Rhody and I walk in and sit down on the two chairs in front of Dr. Reese. He doesn't look too great. Reese has messy hair and bags under his eyes from lack of sleep. He's in a straight jacket which is covered in mystery stains. When we sit down, the man looks up from the floor and stares at us with an Interested look.

"Hello" Rhody starts, "I'm James Rhodes, this is–"

"Tony Stark" Dr. Reese interrupts, "I'm a big fan of your work"

"Ah, why thank you" I say with a cheeky smile, "We have a couple questions–"

"About her" he finishes.

"Uh, yes. What happened in that research lab? If you don't mind me asking" Dr. Reese sighs before answering.

"You won't believe me if I told you" he says.

"Try us" Rhody challenges. The man looks at him with haunted, brown eyes.

"She's like...pure hatred and anger" he explains, "You can feel it wafting off her like a stench that could peel the paint off the walls. Yet, she's beautiful. She's like an angel of darkness, coming up to feed on souls. She busted open that door with nothing but her fist, and walked in like it was nothing. Some sort of energy was bouncing around her hands. And when you came into contact with it, you would either turn to ash or have your organs melted. Then she sang to me, and I suddenly forgot where I was. It was like I was flying through the air without a care in the world, yet I was so scared" I feel myself go pale. Energy from her hands? Turning to ash? Melting your organs? I remember Winky sometimes threatening dangerous criminals that she will melt their organs, but turning someone to ash? That's new.

"What did she look like?" I ask, hoping that I don't get the answer I expect. Dr. Reese starts to describe the masked figure.

"She had short, dirty blond hair" Winky had that, "she was short, about 5,1 or 2" Winky was short too, "and...the most beautiful eyes" I tense up.

"What colour?" I ask as I feel chills in my bones. 

"A deep, periwinkle blue" Dr. Reese answers.

       I look down at the floor for a second, then stand up off my chair and leave the room in a rush. I hear Rhody call my name, but I don't listen. I walk out into the hall trying to catch my breath, I might be having a panic attack. She can't be alive, she can't be. She went through too much shit, I just want her to rest in peace. How on earth did she get hypnotic powers? Who gave them to her? I hear Rhody come out to the hallway.

"Tony, you alright?" He asks. I feel tears escaping my eyes, but I try to blink them away.

"Hey" Rhody places a hand on my shoulder, "it'll be ok"

"She's alive" I say, my voice shaking.

"That's impossible, we buried her body–"

"Well obviously it wasn't her body" I cut him off.

"Then who did we burry?"

      The billion dollar question. What we thought was Winky's body was too bruised and bloodied to completely identify, but I was sure it was her. We all were. Now she's back, and she's on a killing spree. Someone who I loved like a sister, is now a psycho path. I wanted her back, but this is not what I meant. 

---------
---------
Ay Tony's P.O.V. Ya like? Yeah, it hurt me too. Lol, enjoy.