Chapter 1

A ballerina dances as the "Black Swan" music plays

A ballerina dances as the "Black Swan" music plays. A lot of eyes are watching her as she finishes with an elegant pose.

"Good job Mina! You never disappoint me as always", the instructor said as she claps in amazement.

Mina smiled. "Thank you Ssaem".

"So that's it for today. I'll post the results of the Monthly assessment tomorrow. You may go now." And the instructor dismissed the class and left the room.

"Good job Mina! That was nice!" The other students praised her. Mina just smiled politely and quickly went to the dressing room to change her clothes and hurriedly went out.

"Momo-chan!!" She approached a girl standing at the lobby talking to someone on the phone.

"What took you so long Mina-chan?", asked Momo who just ended her call.

"Sorry, I was the last to perform, as always." Mina shrugged and walked closer to Momo.

"You're the best in the class so the instructor purposely lets you perform last." Mina glared as Momo teases her. Then they started walking.

"By the way, who were you talking to?"
Momo felt uneasy and slid her handphone in her pocket.

"It's just someone from class. We talked about the songs we need for the practice tonight". Then quickly changes topic before Mina can react. "So how was the assessment? Noticed anyone better than you?"

"Well there was this tall girl who performed 'Giselle'. She was good and very pretty too." Mina said as she tries to remember the girl's face.

"Really?" Momo's eyes widened. "Well, you're always first in class though so you don't need to worry."

Mina is the best ballet dancer in their school since her first year and she also got an award.
"What's her name?"

Mina scratches her head as she tried to think. "I don't really remember. I think she's new cause I only noticed her today."

"Oh really? Well that's interesting." Momo said while she opened the door and entered the cafeteria. Mina sat at their usual spot at the corner of the room. There's only a few people as  it's almost 2pm.

"Gosh I'm hungry. What would you like to eat Mina-chan?" Momo asked as she touches her stomach.

"The usual. I'm super hungry, I didn't eat breakfast earlier." Mina complained since she needed to diet for the whole week for the performance.

"Got it. And 2 sundaes for desert?" Momo smiled as she asked her, and Mina just nodded for approval.

She laid her head on the table facing the crowd as she watched Momo order their food. Then to her surprise, someone sat beside her, laid her head on the table mimicking Mina, and stared at her face to face with her big eyes sparkling. Then a big smile formed on her face as she greeted Mina happily.
"Annyeong Chingu-ya!! 😊"