Chapter 3

She continued walking looking for Momo. Then at a distance, she saw Momo talking to a girl.

Who's she talking to? She's not one of her friends but she seems familiar.

She walked to get a closer look when someone called her from behind.

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 3]

"Mina-ya!"

Mina turned to see who's calling her.

"Oh Jihyo-ya."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm about to go to Momo but she's still talking to some—" Mina turned back and pointed to Momo's direction but the girl she's talking to is already gone.

Huh? Where is she?

"To whom?" Jihyo asked, confused.

"Nevermind. Oh by the way! You should congratulate me!" Mina said excitedly.

"For what? Did you place first again in the assessment?"

"Not that. Guess again."

"Hmmmm?" Jihyo puts her hand on her chin, looking up trying to think of something. Then she clapped, like she thought of something important.

"Ah! I get it! Are you pregnant?!" Her eyes widened as she said it excitedly.

"What? Jugeullae?" Mina was shocked with Jihyo's answer and acted like she's going to punch her.

Jihyo just laughed at Mina's reaction. "Haha I'm just kidding. "So what is it?"

Mina changed her i-wanna-punch-you face to a cute expression. "It's our 1000th day anniversary today." She said while smiling widely with her gums showing.

"Jinjja? Wow, you've been together for a long time now. I envy you."

"Yeah it's been a while. And I'm so happy. Yah, you should date someone already so you won't bother me anymore. Haha" Mina teased her.

"Oh really? So you're giving me away now? Come here!" then Jihyo locked her arms in Mina's neck bending her over. "Even I date someone, I will still bother you, every single day!"

"Ok ok got it! Now stop, stop!" Then Jihyo released Mina from the lock.

"Damn. Our Jihyo is short tempered today. You know I won't give you to anyone." Mina said while she fixed her messy hair.

Jihyo helped her. "I know. By the way, what are you guys planning to do today?"

"We haven't talked about it yet. Actually, I wanted to greet her earlier but I didn't. I want her to greet me first for a change."

"So did she greet you already? Any surprises or gifts?"

"She hasn't yet."

"Oh no, maybe she forgot?" Jihyo covers her mouth like she's shocked.