Chapter 33

"How did she know I had red hair before?"

The door suddenly openned and she heard a familiar voice. "Minari I'm back!" Chaeng greeted in a bubbly tone.

As she entered, she's shocked as she saw Mina looking at the sketchpad. "Where did you—"

"Chaeyoung-a, what is all this?" Mina asked in a very serious tone.

"Mina-ya, I can explain." Chaeng replied.

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 33]

Mina's waiting for an explanation while Chaeng nervously came closer to her.

"Uhmm. I—i..." Chaeng stuttered. She took a deep breath and tried to calm down. "Okay, so I knew you since we were freshmen. I mean, not totally know you, I just know you by face.

*** 
[Flashback]

It's a Saturday. Chaeyoung got off the bus, she just finished her training.

She hummed as she walked, then she saw a taxi parked outside of an appartment which she knew has been vacant for months.

"Oh? New neighbors." She told herself as she looked at two girls who's unloading boxes from the taxi's trunk.

Wow she's pretty. She thought as her eyes were focused on the red haired girl. Her pace slowed down as she passed by them, her eyes still focused on her.

"Aaww!!" Chaeng accidentally bumped into someone.

"Hey watch where you're going kid!" The man said as he looked at her annoyingly.

Chaeng bowed, "Sorry, I didn't mean to." She turned back to see the girl again but they're gone. Maybe they went inside already. Well, I hope to see you again....neighbor.

[End of flashback]
***

"So that's the first time I saw you, the day you moved in."

"Aah, so that's how you knew I had red hair." Mina replied. Well, that day was the second day since Mina came to Korea. First day she spent at Momo's aunt's house then she rented the apartment the next day. It was school break during that time that's why they had a chance to dye their hair. Mina with red, while Momo had it blonde.

She looked at the very first drawing of her. Seems like she's holding a cup or something. She looked at Chaeng with curiosity.

 She looked at Chaeng with curiosity

"Aaah that? Uhm. That's the first time I drew you." Chaeng explained.

***
[Flashback]

"One cafe latte frappe and one cheesecake please." Chaeng said as she ordered at the counter. After she paid for it, she went to sit beside a window. She's at a coffeshop near her house.

She took out her sketchbook and her colored pencils. "Urgh! What should I draw? I need to submit this by tomorrow. Why do I lack inspiration nowadays?" She told herself as she slaps her cheeks lightly then squeezes it. Then suddenly she noticed someone familiar sitting two tables across her.