Chapter 21

She turned off the lights and went back to bed. She turned on her study lamp on the table beside her bed and continued studying.

Fighting Chaeyoung-a. Aim to be on top so she'll grant your wishes. She gave her self a fighting sign and smiled.

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 21]

Monday - Day 3

Mina's POV.

Mina woke up at around 5:30am. Chaeng is still sleeping so she walked out of the room quietly trying not to wake her up. Then she went to the kitchen and prepared toast and scrambled eggs.

After a few minutes, Chaeng went downstairs, still rubbing her eyes. "You woke up so early." Then she sniffed. "Hmm that smells delicious. What are you cooking?"

"Just some scrambled eggs and toast. You want milk or juice?"

"Milk please." Chaeng said as she sat on the table.

Mina smiled. "You're such a baby." She went to the fridge and got the milk and poured it on a glass and gave it to her. She then served the egg and toast with peanut butter and jelly. She waited for Chaeng to taste the egg. "How is it? Salty?"

"It's actually really good, better than the first time. Did you add milk on this? It's creamy."

Mina nodded then Chaeng gave a thumbs up. She's relieved. Good thing you liked it. Then she started eating as well. She added ketchup on top of the egg. A lot of ketchup.

"That's too much, wouldn't that be gross?" Chaeng said as she looked at her pour it.

"Not at all. I love ketchup." Mina replied with a smile. "Is it disgusting?"

"No it's not. Well, I'm not really a fan of ketchup but anyways.." Chaeng grabbed the ketchup bottle and poured on her plate as well. It was hard to eat at first but she tried to enjoy it.

Oh? That's just so sweet Chaengie. She smiled as she looked at her eat. Then she noticed something odd on her face. "Hey, why are your eyes so swolen? Did you cry last night?"

"Huh?" Chaeng touched her eyes. "Oh, I slept late, studying."

"What time did you sleep?"

"Around 2am I guess."

"What??? You slept for less than four hours!" Mina's voice raised a little, surprised.

"I need to study hard. We had a deal remember?"

"I know, but still. Woah daebak. I'm anticipating for good results because of that."

Chaeng chuckled. "You better be ready."

Aigoo. Now I'm curious what your wish is that you really put effort on it.

After they ate, Mina washed the plates while Chaeng took a bath. When it's Mina's turn to take a bath, Chaeng scanned her books taking time to review with every chance she gets.

They rode the bus and arrived at school at around 6:30am. Exams started at 7am.

After four subjects, they took their lunch break. They went to the canteen and sat at their usual spot and ate.

"Minari, eat this after your meal." Chaeng gave her a chocolate bar.

"I badly need this. Thanks Chaengie. How are your exams going so far?"

"Not bad I guess. It's just the minor subjects. I'm more worried about the major subjects later."

Mina ruffled Chaeng's hair. "You can do it tiger."