Chapter 12

The noise at the canteen got louder as a familiar person entered. All eyes are on her as she walked towards their direction.

"Heol!" Sana exclaimed. "Wait, why is she coming this way?" She whispered to Dahyun.

Mina got really curious and turned around to see who it was. Then she saw someone standing right in front of her.

"Excuse me, are you the new girl?" The girl asked.

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 12]

"Yeah. Sorry but who are you?" Mina asked looking at her.

"Im Nayeon." She offered her hand for a handshake.

Mina hesitated for a while, then took her hand. "Myoui Mina." They shook hands.

"So, you're the new girl who took my throne when I was away." Nayeon said sarcastically with a smile on her face.

"Eh? Excuse me?" Mina was shocked and confused. What is she talking about?

****

Meanwhile..

"Hi ssaem, Ms. Kim told us to bring this here. Where should we put it?" Jeong asked as they entered the faculty room.

"Just put it on her desk." The teacher replied pointing to the direction.

After organizing it on the table, they left the room and it seems chaotic outside. All the students were talking with each other like something's going on. The two got curious.

"Hey, what's going on?" Jeong asked the student who just passed by.

"She's back!" The student said excitedly.

"Who?" Chaeng asked.

"Nayeon. She's at the canteen. She went to see the new girl, Mina."

Both were shocked and looked at each other like they had an understanding and quickly ran to the canteen. They were panting as they got to the scene.

"Eh? Excuse me?" Mina said.

Nayeon was about to respond but someone butted in.

"Nayeonie??!" Jeongyeon asked in surprise.
"Oh? Jeongyeon-a!" Nayeon smiled and went closer to Jeong.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Well I'm back obviously. Why? Aren't you pleased to see me?"

"I—it's not that. I just thought you'll not be back until next month."

"Well our program ended early. I purposely didn't mention it to surprise you. Surprise!" She said acting cute.

Jeongyeon tried to laugh forcedly while scratching her head. "Oh is that so? But what are you doing here in the canteen?" she asked, pretty nervous.

"I'm just checking out the transferee. I heard a lot of things happened when I was away specially when she arrived. I'm just curious that's all." She replied glancing at Mina raising her brows. Then she changed again to a cute expression. "Babe I missed you!" Clinging to Jeong's arms.

Jeong laughed again forcedly. She's still shocked and nervous at the same time. "I missed you too. Oh by the way I need to talk to Ssaem about being late today. Let's go."

"Gurae." They were about to head out when Nayeon glanced again at Mina. "Nice meeting you!" Then they left.

Mina just smiled in response.

After they left, Chaeyoung sat beside Mina. She was standing behind Jeongyeon the whole time.

"Okay, that was intense." Dahyun said.