Chapter 42

They were quiet for a few minutes when Mina suddenly spoke. "Chaeyoung-a, I'm just wondering, how did you move on from your first love?" 

There was no answer. After 10 seconds...

"Chaeyoung-a?" Mina peeked at her and saw that Chaeng is already sleeping. "Aigoo, she must be so tired." She slowly got up to turn off the lamp on the bedside table, then shared her blanket with Chaeng before she lied down. She turned to her side getting a glimpse of the sleeping child before shutting her eyes to sleep.

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 42] 

The next day..

Nothing much happened at school, just a regular day for the students. After class, Chaeng dropped Mina off at the dance studio before going to her training. Mina worked hard to catch up with the dance routine and they practiced for 2 hours. It's now 6:30pm and she went outside with her groupmates. As soon as they stepped out of the gate, she immediately searched the premise hoping she'll not see a particular person. 

"Phew. Good thing she's not here. Well, she wouldn't know that I'll have practice and will go late from now on." Mina smiled at the thought that she'll be going home peacefully without Momo tailing her. 

**********

Wednesday..

Today is no different, just a normal day for them. It's now 6pm and Mina is practicing with her groupmates. Seulgi is the one teaching her the choreography.

"Wow you're a fast learner. I'm so glad that you joined the group. It would've been a hassle to adjust with a member missing. Gosh I wish Jennie would recover soon." Seulgi said.

"Jennie?"

"Yeah, Kim Jennie. She's our vice president and the one who does most of the choreographies. Unfortunately she sprained her ankle real bad that she can't join the competition for now." 

"Aah. That's too bad. I hope she recovers fast, I want to meet her." Mina replied smiled.

"She said she'll watch us on the competition and she's excited to meet you as well as our new member." Seulgi smiled. Then she looked at her watch. "Ok that's it for today everyone, thank you for the hardwork and see you again tomorrow." She announced as she wrapped up the practice.

They all went out together, chatting while walking. 

At the gate, there are 2 girls waiting. When they saw the dancers, they waived at them. Lisa immediately ran and hugged one of the girls.

"Rose!! My pasta, I missed you!" 

"Aigoo. We were just together 2 hours ago." Rose replied as she hugged her back.

"But still, I missed you." Lisa added as she burried her face in Rose's shoulder.

"Aigoo. These two love birds are too much." Irene said. Then she went to the other girl and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Hi babe. How's practice?"

"Fine. How bout you? Did you change clothes already? You're still sweaty." Wendy said as she wiped Irene's forehead. 

"I already changed. You know how my sweat glands work when I practice, it just flows nonstop. Do i smell like sweat?" She asked as she smelled her shirt.