Chapter 32

She heard a chuckle, then after a few seconds, there was a movement in the bed. She turn around and saw Mina already lying beside her, hugging Pengmi.

"Good night tiger, and good night to you little Chaeyoung." Mina said as she pinched the plush toy's nose.

Was she referring to me or the toy? But omg, I can't believe she's sleeping beside me again. She tried to contain her joy and cleared her throat. "Good night Pengmi. Good night Minari."

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 32]

Thursday, 6:30am...

They woke up, of course Chaeng is overjoyed because she woke up beside her again. They went for a run in the park and exercised then went back home and ate breakfast.

After they took a shower, they were just idle at the living room so they decided to watch the television. There's nothing interesting so they just watched a cooking show.

"I know we just ate a while ago but this makes me feel hungry all of a sudden." Chaeng said as she touches her belly.

"Should I cook for you?"

Chaeng laughed. "Bacon and eggs?" She teased.

Mina pouted. "Yah, I can cook other foods as well you know."

"Oh really?" She asked sarcastically.

"Yeah. I cooked rose pasta once and my mom liked it."

"Let me have a taste then. But I don't think we have the ingredients, let me check." Chaeng stood up and went to the pantry. Mina followed her.

"Hmm, we don't have pasta, no parmesan, no tomato sauce." Then she went to the fridge. "Butter is not enough, and no heavy cream." She closed the fridge and started walking upstairs.

"Where are you going?" Mina asked.

"I'll go get my wallet and jacket, we'll go to the supermarket."

"Eh? You really want to taste my cooking so bad?" Mina chuckled.

"Of course." Chaeng smiled and ran to her room. After a couple of minutes, she went back and handed Mina a coat.

Then they headed outside. Mina was about to go to the gate when suddenly Chaeng went to the garage.

"Oh? Where are you going this time?"

"I'll go and get the car. It'll be hard to ride the bus with groceries and I don't want to ride a taxi."

"Wait, you can drive?"

"Yeah. I have a students' license."

"Oh really?" That's all Mina can respond. That's the first time she'll see Chaeng drive.

They both went to the garage and Mina was surprised. "Wait, you have more than three cars?" There are actually three cars parked on the open garage but then when Chaeng opened the roll-up gate, they were two cars parked inside.

"Yeah. These three are my parents', they usually use one each and third one as a spare. This one is my brother's which my dad prohibitted him to use for the moment because of the accident he had last time, and this is mine." She said as she opened the passenger's seat of a fancy black Camaro.

Mina's jaw almost dropped as she looked at it. "Wow man, this is just....wow." She was speechless, she didn't really expect that their family is this rich.

Chaeng sat on the driver's seat and drove off. They were quiet for a couple of minutes then Mina spoke. "You have this fancy car, you know how to drive and you have a license. But why are you taking the bus? Isn't that a hassle?"