Chapter 45

Chaeng tiptoed to her bed and saw Mina sleeping. She must be tired.

She sat on the bed and stared at her for a few minutes. I barely see your face. I hope this week ends soon so I can be with you again. She brushed Mina's hair lightly making sure she won't wake up then she bent down, leaned closer to her, and kissed Mina's forehead.

"Sleep tight my dear." She whispered. She leaned back then stared at her face again. Satisfied, she got up and covered Mina with a blanket. With one last look, she smiled then turn off the light and closed the door.

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 45]

Friday, after training...

"Hi guys! I'm back!" Joy said as she entered the dance studio with three other girls.

"Hey! How are you? How's Yeri?" Seulgi asked as she approached them.

"She's getting better now. She's at her parents place meaning......" Joy smiled waiting for someone to finish her sentence.

"Meaning you can finally party with us! We can go clubbing!" Wendy suggested.

"Or just simply hang out. We have minors with us babe." Irene said as she went to her and kissed her on the cheek as a greeting.

"You're such a mood killer Irene. We're all minors here, remember?" Sana inserted.

"I think it's time to get fake ids for these sophomores." Joy added.

"Brilliant idea! And you're treating us right?" Sana wrapped her right arm around Joy's shoulder pulling her closer.

"Guys that's not a good impression for our youngsters. Plus I don't want to risk any of my dancers getting suspended specially that we have an upcoming competition." Seulgi opposed.

"Cmon unnie, it'll be fun. And it's not like it's your first time doing this right? We won't get caught don't worry." Lisa said.

"Yeah. I've always wanted to try clubbing as well." Rose added.

Wendy laughed. "Well, Seulgi here never went with us in occasions like this cause she's a 'good girl'. Always scared of making mistakes. She's a coward basically."

Seulgi's brows furrowed with the insult. She was about to rebut but just clenched her jaw and kept quiet.

Irene noticed it. "Cut her some slack babe. And she has a point, we can't risk that."

Wendy just rolled her eyes in response.

"Okay then, maybe next time. We'll just go eat and karaoke." Joy concluded. She was about to head outside when she saw Mina coming out of the restroom. "Oh, who do have we here?"

"She's their new dancer, Mina, Jennie's replacement. The one I told you about." Wendy replied, then turned to Mina giving her a wink.

"Hi there, I'm Joy. Nice to meet you." She offered her hand for a handshake.

"Hi, I'm Mina. Nice to meet you too." She smiled as they shook hands. Then her eyes turned to Sana, standing beside Joy with her arm wrapped on her shoulder. "Oh, Sana-ssi you're here."

Sana immediately pulled her arm away. "Oh Mina-ya, how have you been? It's been days since I last saw you. Are they treating you well here?"

Before Mina could speak, Joy cutted in. "You know each other?"

"Yeah of course. She's with my bestfriend Chaeyoung in class 1." She went to Mina's side and wrapped her arm around her shoulder.

"Oh I see. That's good then, you can come with us. I'll be treating the group for dinner then we'll go to karaoke after."