Chapter 26

"I know how hurt y.......but I'll never.......you.." Chaeng uttered again.

"What?" She's now getting frustrated, she really wants to understand what Chaeyoung is saying.

She waited for a couple of seconds for her to talk again but she just heard her snoring. She chuckled. "Aigoo. You must be so tired." She feels a little bit calm now, good thing there was a distraction.

She brushed Chaeng's hair. "Good night tiger." She just stared at her until she fell asleep.

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 26]

The next day...

Chaeyoung's POV.

Chaeng woke up earlier than the others. As she opened her eyes, she was surprised to see Mina sleeping next to her, their faces just an inch away from each other. She gasped and backed away a little.

Why the heck is she sleeping next to me? She was about to raise her left hand but realised it's chained then she felt she's holding something soft. Oh my gosh! Why am I holding her hand?!! They're fingers are locked together.

She tried to slip her hand but Mina moved. Afraid that she'll wake up, she held her hand a little bit tight and patted Mina's shoulder with her right hand until she got back to sleep.

Phew, good thing she didn't wake up. She lifted her head a little and checked her surroundings and saw the others still sleeping. Then she got back to her position. Urgh! My head hurts. Just how much did I drink last night?

She adjusted her head and lied on her side. They're lying close to each other, face to face. Chaeng took the oportunity to stare at Mina's face.

She's staring at her dearly when she suddenly remembered what Mina said the last night.

[Flashback]
"Do you like someone right now?" Dahyun asked.
"Uhmmm....No." Mina answered.

Then she felt the pain again. I know that I don't have the right to be hurt because I'm just a mere friend to you. Then after a while she smiled. It's okay if you don't like me, as long as we're together I'm satisfied. I will always be here, silently supporting you.

She brushed Mina's hair as she stare at her with full of admiration. She rubs her thumb on Mina's hand, caressing it.

After a few minutes, Mina slowly opened her eyes. Chaeng immediately closed her eyes pretending that she's asleep.

Mina yawned and stretched her hands unknowingly and later realized they're still chained. Chaeng took that chance to pretend that she just woke up.

"Oh sorry did I wake you? I forgot about the chain." Mina apologized.

"No, it's okay." Chaeng scratched her eyes. "So I figured I got drunk that's why we're sleeping here right?" She replied.

"Yeah. You even drank directly from the bottle." Mina said.

"What? Really? I don't remember doing that though."

"You're supposed to drink it savorily you know." Mina mimicked her on how Chaeng said it last night. "Huh, savorily? Yeah right."

Chaeng laughed but not too loud. "Yeah yeah. It actually tasted good that's why."

"I didn't know that you drink. You're still a kid you know." Mina teased.

"First of all I'm not a kid. And second, my mom let's me drink a glass of wine at least once a week. She said it'll help me to be tolerant with alcohol and it's good for the health as well. But it's the first time that I drank that much." Chaeng replied.