Chapter 34

"Why?" Mina asked again.

"Huh? I just told you—"

"Why didn't you tell me you knew me when we met at school?"

"Well, I knew you had a reason why you transferred."

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 34]

[Flashback]

It's been a month since the last time she saw Mina. Chaeng always go to the coffee shop and convenience store hoping she'll get to see her, but she didn't.

Then one afternoon, Chaeng just came from school and she's on her way to go to the training center. She got off the bus and walked. When she was about to cross the street, she saw her, the girl she's been looking for.

"Oh? Oh?? Is that her?" She can't believe her eyes, she rubbed it then looked again. "It is her!" She felt happy to see her again.

"Aah, so this is your school. I wonder if she's a singer or dancer." Then she looked at them as they passed by. She's with the same girl she saw at the apartment before.

She looked at them giggle as they talked until they get in the bus. "She look so pretty in that uniform. And her laugh is so cute." Chaeng smiled as she talked to herself.

[End of flashback]***

[End of flashback]
***

"Aah. So that's how you knew my school. I knew something was odd when you said Ms. Kim said it when she introduced me in the class 'cause I realy don't remember." (Refer to Chap 29)

Chaeng nodded. "Then I figured you're a dancer."

***
[Flashback]

Eversince Chaeng knew where Mina is studying, she makes sure that she goes to the training center at the same time, everyday.

She's standing, leaning on the wall. She checked her watch. "It's time." Then she looked at the gate where Mina and her friend just got out from.

She never approached them, she's contented with just watching her from a distance. She's been doing that for a couple of weeks. Then one day, she didn't see her.

"Did her schedule changed? Or did she transfer to a different school?" Chaeng sighed.

Chaeng's training starts at 5pm but she goes there at 4:30 hoping she can see Mina. Her training ends at 7pm. Then one night...

"Thank you Ssaem, see you tomorrow." Chaeng said as she bid goodbye to her trainer. She stretches her arm as she walked towards the bus station. She sat at the back side beside a window, rested her head and closed her eyes to take a nap.

"I told you you'll do well." The girl said as they walked towards Chaeng's direction.

"Not really. There were a lot who danced better."