Chapter 44

"Thanks." Momo then sipped it without blowing that burned her lip. "Ouuch!!"

Mina immediately went to her and blew air to it. Momo groaned in pain so Mina blew harder.

After 5 seconds they both realize the situation so they looked at each other and their eyes met.

Dugun dugun dugun....

Mina's heart started throbbing. What's this weird feeling? Why am I suddenly short of breath? Why am I feeling this way?

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 44]

Mina gasped as their faces are just two inches away from each other. She gulped  as she smelled the familiar scent of Momo's perfume. The scent she hasn't smelled for months.

She breathed it in as flashbacks of memories started appearing. The way she used to stuff her nose on Momo's neck sniffing her and the way Momo gets ticklish whenever she does so. She loved it, Momo's scent. She was addicted to it.

And now that she got a smell of it again, it felt nostalgic.

The feeling got worse as she saw Momo's stare slowly shifted to her lips. Mina did the same thing. If this happened a few months back, both of them would've crashed into a kiss already. But it's not. It's the present time where things are now different, where their relationship already ended and tainted with resentment and remorse.

Mina snapped back to reality and averted her eyes somewhere else before she might do something that she'll regret. She let out a fake cough to break the silence.

"Finish your drink so I can treat your wounds." Mina said. Momo nodded in response and after a few minutes she finished it.

"Let me change first." Momo said as she went to her bag and got her extra clothes. She looked at Mina still on her damp clothes. "You should change as well or else you'll catch a cold."

"Oh yeah, right." Mina stood up and went to her cabinet and got some dry clothes. She was about to go to the bathroom when she saw Momo taking off her shirt.

Mina's eyes widened as Momo turned around reaching for the towel on the sofa, revealing her upper body (with her bra on). Momo's hair is tied up that Mina can clearly see her body.

Momo got slimmer and her abs are more defined now. She looks hot just wearing a black sports bra and denim pants with her damp messy hair on a high ponytail. Mina gulped a huge lump on her throat at the scene and her cheeks started to redden. It suddenly felt hot.

Momo noticed Mina stiffened with her eyes wide open staring at her. "What's wrong? It looks like you've seen a ghost or something." She said as she took off the ponytail and started drying her hair.

"Huh? Ah..uhm.." Mina stuttered. "N—next time don't take off your clothes randomly in front of anyone."

"Huh? It's not like you're just anyone." Momo laughed at the absurd thought. "You're my girlfr—" Then her smile faded as she realized. "Oh. Sorry I forgot. I totally forgot!" She quickly grabbed her shirt and put it on. "I'm so sorry. I'm just used with us changing clothes in front of each other. Sorry." She said.

"N—no it's okay, I understand. Sorry I overreacted, I was just startled." Mina replied, still with her heart racing. "I'll just go and change now." She sprinted to the bathroom and locked the door behind her. She leaned on the door, trying to calm herself down.

"Ya Mina, what the hell is wrong with you?"

*********************

"I'm home." Sana said as she entered, went straight to the living room and threw herself on the sofa.