Chapter 5

Ok! Nextime no more excuses.

Then she threw herself on the bed and hugged Pengmi, her favorite plush penguin. Afterwards she fell asleep.

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 5]

The next day..

"Mina-ya!" Jihyo called as she ran towards Mina.

"Oh Jihyo-a." Mina greeted her happily.

"You look happy today. Did something good happen?" Jihyo's really curious on what happened yesterday.

"Well I'm just excited for tonight. Momo apologized and she said she'll make it up to me. So we'll have dinner at their house tonight, she'll cook." Mina said with her gummy smile.

"Oh, is that so?" Not really happy with what she heard, Jihyo showed a worried expression.

"Yah, it's too early in the morning. Don't give me that bad vibe."

"Oh sorry. Just let me know if something's up ok? I'm always here to listen." Jihyo really sound suspicious but Mina just ignored it, she doesn't want to be in a bad mood.

Then she went to her classroom and saw Tzuyu sitting there and reading a book.

"Hi Tzuyu. Good morning!" as she went over her seat.

"Oh hi! Feeling better?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yes. By the way, I'm sorry about yesterday. Something came up and I wasn't feeling good." Mina apologized.

"It's okay. As long as you're better now." Tzuyu smiled.
-----------------------------------------------

Then the day ended like a regular day at school with no dramas. The couple went to the grocery to buy ingredients for dinner and went to Momo's house after.

Mina took a bath while Momo cooked. She brought some clothes as she planned to sleepover since there's no class the following day. She wore her favorite polo-type pajama with matching shorts.

Then they ate and had desert while watching a movie. After the movie's over, Mina washed the dishes while Momo took a bath. After they're all settled, they laid on the bed together, staring at the ceiling.

"You know what? I missed times like this when we were still in Japan. We slept together at each other's house almost every night." Mina smiled as she recalled those moments.

"Yeah, our families are so close that they don't mind us doing that. But I'm happy as well that we moved here. New friends, new environment, we support each other's dreams, and more importantly we're together." Momo said while she turned to her side and stared at Mina's face.

Mina blushed as she heard those words and faced the other way.

"Mina-chan, look at me." then she hold Mina's chin and turned it to her direction and they looked face to face.

"I want you. I want to be with you. I want all of you. I want everything."

Mina's heart skipped, she froze as she knows what's going to happen next.

Ok Mina be brave, this is it. You can do it!

Then as expected, Momo kissed her, this time it's harder. Her desire to own Mina grew more everytime she's rejected.
Mina tried to follow Momo's pace and grasps for air at the same time.

It's getting heated up, Momo's kiss is getting more intense. She started kissing Mina's ear, going down on her neck, while at the same time her hands try to remove the button's on Mina's shirt. Then her hands started to crawl on Mina's chest which caused Mina to bite her lip.