Chapter 4

Jihyo saw Mina walking towards her classroom, looking gloomy.

Why does she look depressed? Does she know it already? Should I tell her?

Jihyo hesitantly walked towards Mina.

"Mina-ya".

"Oh Jihyo."

"We need to talk."

"Sorry but I'm not really in the mood today"

"We need to talk, about Momo."

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 4]

"What is about?" Mina got curious.

"Let me ask you first. Where were you yesterday?"

"Huh? Uhm. I went to Namsan tower."

"Were you with Momo?"

"Why do you ask these questions? You said you have something to say, not ask." Mina started to get annoyed since she doesn't want to talk about what happened.

"Just answer it, truthfully."

Mina got more curious and annoyed at the same time. "She stood me up ok. She didn't show up. Not even answered my calls. She just texted me, said she's busy then after that I wasn't able to contact her anymore so I went home. There, happy now?" Mina said in one breath.

Jihyo was shocked by what she heard then was silent for a moment.

No way! I thought it's just a rumor.

"I answered your question. Now what did you want to talk about?" Mina asked impatiently.

Jihyo is very hesitant on whether she'll tell Mina or not. She took a deep breath.

"You know I'm your friend right?" Jihyo said.

"Oh."

"You know I care for you and I don't want you to be hurt."

"C'mon, just say it Jihyo." Mina is really getting curious.

"Ok. Just don't react too much ok? My friend saw Momo came out from a motel last night with another girl." Jihyo said with a sigh.

"What? That's absurd. Maybe your friend mistook Momo for another person."

"No, it's definitely her. My friend was so sure about it. You know you two are famous and all of the students here know you."

Mina can't believe it. She know Momo won't do that.

"If it really is Momo, maybe there's a reason why she was there. Ma-maybe they had a meeting there or something." Mina tries to find possible reasons to cover her up.

"Seriously? A meeting? At a motel? Be reasonable Mina! She was with another girl. What would they do at a motel? Drink coffee? Think about it!"

"Do you have a proof? And why are we accusing her already?" Mina started to get mad since she can't accept what her friend said. She can't accept the fact that Momo stood her up and forgot about their anniversary to be with another girl.

"I just don't want you to be blinded about it. And you said it yourself, she stood you up." Jihyo shows a worried expression.

"Ok I'll talk to her about it. Just no more accusations for now until we're certain. I'll talk to you later." then Mina walked away.

---------------------------------

Mina kept thinking about it, she can't even concentrate listening to the lecture. The first bell rang and she decided to go to the canteen to get some refreshments.