Chapter 24

Chaeng was about to rebut when Jihyo suddenly raised her hand. "I thought of what punishment to give."

Everyone looked at her, curious.

"Let me find something first, Chaeyoung-ssi can I borrow your toolbox?"

"What?" Chaeng raised her brows.

"Trust me." Jihyo winked at her.

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 24]

"Okay then, come with me." Then they went to the garage.

After a few minutes they're back with Jihyo holding something, hiding it on her back.

"So what's the punishment?" Dahyun asked.

Jihyo showed what she's hiding, a small chain and a padlock.

"Wait....don't tell me we're doing fifty shades of Son?! Omo!" Sana said with her hands covering her mouth.

Chaeng facepalmed and shook her head.

Jihyo laughed. "What? No. We're going to chain their hands for 24 hours."

"Wait what?!" Mina and Chaeyoung chorused.

"Why didn't you tell me that's your plan? Gosh this is embarassing Jihyo-ssi." Chaeng whispered.

"Wae? It's a perfect opportunity for you." Jihyo whispered back.

"Isn't it too much? She might feel uncomfortable."

"Nah, I told you, just trust me." Jihyo winked at her again.

"Yah, Jihyo-ya, do you have a resentment towards me?" Mina asked.

She laughed. "Of course no. You know how much I love you right? Now give me your hand."

"But-" Mina was about to complain but Jihyo already grabbed her right hand. She was about to tie it with the chain but Chaeng stopped her.

"Wait, let me put this on first." She grabbed Mina's wrist and wrapped it with a handky. "You might get rashes."

"Wait, how'd you know I'm allergic to this kind of stuff?" Mina asked, her brows raised as she look at Chaeng wrap her hand.

"Huh? Uhmmm. Well your skin looks sensitive that's why. You know, prevention is better than cure." Chaeng immediately reasoned out.

"Oh ok." Mina replied.

Chaeng finished wrapping the handky then handed it to Jihyo who tied the chain.

"Now give me your left hand Chaeyoung-ssi."

Chaeng was hesitant so Jihyo forcely grabbed it. "Aigoo. What are you guys shy about?"

"Yeah, like you even held hands a couple of times already. Gosh you complain so much. You should've done better then you wouldn't have to be punished." Sana teased.

Chaeng glared at her. "You cheated. Now are you happy?"

"Yes we are." The three of them replied in chorus.

Mina was just silent. Chaeng noticed and talked to her. "Sorry about this."

"It's okay. Well, there's nothing we can do, it's 2 versus 3." Mina replied.

With their hands chained, they need to stay close to each other. They went to the couch and sat together.

Jihyo is smiling so wide as she look at them. "You look so cute!"

"Oh shut it Jihyo. Now I'm really thinking you have a grudge on me." Mina said. Jihyo just laughed.

"Quit complaining you guys. Just take that as an oportunity for you to get close, real close." Dahyun smirked as she said that. "So now, we'll be playing another game."