This is not an update.

Hi guys!!

I know that you've been waiting for an update for the next chapter. I'm sorry if I've been so inactive and can't reply in the past week. It's been so crazy at work and at school that I can't balance my time anymore.

To be honest, I've tried writing chapter 41 but my mind is a mess that seems like I can't find the words to write my ideas. I've tried it a couple of times but I just can't.

So I decided that I'll officially going on hiatus for the moment. It's just for a month guys. I'm still not sure if I can take the exam, announcement of the list of examinees will be on April 14 and exam schedule is two weeks after. Until then I won't be writing so I can concentrate on studying.

But I promise that after it's done, I'll dedicate my time to write and finish this story. So I hope you can wait. It's just for a month guys, not that long right? Hehe. And there are other great fics that you can read for the meantime.

I'm just worried that I'll lose my readers because of that. But you won't leave me right? Right? Well, I hope so. :(

Anyways...

So aside from my announcement, I also want to greet the main character of this fic, our Penguin, a happy happy birthday!!!!

Myoui Mina is my ultimate bias after Yoona, (SNSD is my first Kpop group btw). I've never been so attracted and crazy about someone before.

Tbh Jeongyeon brought me to Twice (because of the DOST parody) but I started falling for Mina when I watched Sixteen (which is the first ever Twice show I watched). She bias wrecked me just like that and I have no regrets.

I'm so happy that I came to know Twice, specially Mina. They cheer me up just by looking at their photos and watching their videos. They are my stress relievers. I just hope that they'll continue to be active for a looooong time and be together no matter what. #OT9 forever.

Mina is just so kind hearted and I hope that she'll have more spare time to continue doing charity works which she mentioned that's her goal this year.
Wishing that they'll have more activities but also have enough time to rest. And also good health to cope up with their busy schedules.

And of course, I hope she'll have more moments with our lil cub Chaeng.  ㅋㅋㅋ

Minari, I know that you're a daughter-in-law material but please, don't have bf and marry just yet. My heart's not ready. (Okay that was random hehe).

Again, Happy Happy bday to her and I hope she feels all the love from the people around her.

Happy Mina day!

생일 축하합니더 미나야! 사랑해요.