Chapter 6

After all, good thing there's still some kind and nice people left.

Mina was thankful that someone, a stranger, tried to comfort her. Even it was just a small gesture, she was glad.

She wiped off her tears with the handky, it smells good, then she put it on her pocket. She walked home, laid in her bed, and cried herself to sleep.

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 6]

During the weekend, Mina just stayed home, feeling depressed. She never went out of the house even to buy food, she just ate what she had on her fridge.

She has no one to talk to. She has no relatives in Korea. She only has Momo and Jihyo. She really wanted to talk to Jihyo and share her feelings but she can't, Jihyo stayed at her grandma's house in the province over the weekend. She doesn't want her to worry.

She's not close enough with her other friends to talk about such a sensitive topic so she just kept it to herself.

Then Monday came. She doesn't want to go to school, she doesn't want to see Momo, but she has no choice. Their school is very strict when it comes to attendance.

Mina walked towards her room. As usual, the other students looked at her and gossiped but this time it's different. It's not the usual thing that happens that they talk about her looks etc., it seems like they look at her with pity.

Mina just ignored them and walked, facing down. She's avoiding to see Momo.

Then Jihyo ran towards her like it's very urgent.

"Mina-ya!" as she approached Mina, panting.

"Oh Jihyo." still facing down.

"Come with me. We need to talk." then without waiting for a response, she grabbed Mina's hand and started running. Mina just went with her, too tired to argue. Then they went to the rooftop.

"Mina-ya, do you know it already?" Jihyo started as soon as they arrived.

"Know what?"

"The whole school is talking about it. You, Momo and Tzuyu."

"What about Tzuyu?" Mina asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Everybody knows now that Momo cheated on you. It's confirmed. Someone saw them outside Momo's house last night and they kissed. Someone even took a picture as a proof!" then Jihyo showed the picture to Mina on her phone.

Mina's eyes widened as it's all clear to her now. It was Tzuyu, the one that Momo cheated with, the girl who gave her what she wanted.

"I told you, she went to a motel with someone, and turns out it was Tzuyu! How can she do that to you?!" Jihyo's very upset and frustrated at the same time.

So it was her. Jihyo was right. I should've believed her when she told me about it. I should've followed my instict when I saw them came out of the restroom. I should've been brave enough and confronted Momo about it instead of covering her up and convinced myself it wasn't true.

It's all clear to her now. The phone calls, Momo always busy texting someone, always out for practice, the sudden disappearances, and forgetting their anniversary. She was busy with Tzuyu the whole time even if they were together.

Mina's eyes are full of tears as she thought about the things she should've done. Her knees weakened that made her fell and sit on the floor.

Jihyo knows Mina is very hurt right now. She cried as she looked at how miserable her friend is. She rubbed Mina's back to comfort her as she let out her pain that she kept for herself over the weekend.