Chapter 23

Chaeng was about to protest but Mina went to her. "Just let them be. They can just sleep when they're drunk. And for sure we won't be able to finish one bottle." Mina said.

Chaeng just let out a sigh. "Okay then. You two, take responsibility of yourselves okay. Don't drink too much."

"Okay! Let's get the party started!" Dahyun shouted.

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 23]

So first, they decided to watch a movie. They discussed what type of movie to watch, in the end Sana prevailed with watching a horror one. They ate pasta and pizza while they watch. They're in the living room with the flat screen in front of them. Jihyo, Mina and Chaeyoung sat on the center couch (Mina in the middle) while Sana and Dahyun sat on the couch beside them.

Whenever there's a scary scene, Chaeng would slap Mina's legs.

"Ouch! That's the tenth time you hit me Chaeyoung-a." Mina complained.

Dahyun laughed. "She's really like that. That's why I don't watch horror movies with her."

"Sorry Mina-ya. I was just so surprised. I won't hit you again." Chaeng apologized.

"It's okay, you can hit me, just not too hard." Mina smiled.

It's now the climax of the story and Chaeng is getting really scared. She was about to hit Mina but remembered that she shouldn't hurt her again so she hit her own leg instead.

After a couple of times, Mina noticed. Yah, why are you hitting your leg? Aigoo. I told you that you can hit me. You're hurting yourself.

Chaeng was about to slap her leg again, quickly Mina grabbed her hand and squeezed it tight. Then Chaeng hid behind Mina's back covering her eyes with her other hand.

Mina chuckled. Are you that scared?

Jihyo saw that and smiled.

They were like that until the movie finished, Mina holding Chaeng's hand while Chaeng burried her face on Mina's back, hiding.

"Is it done now?" Chaeng asked, her right hand still covering her face.

"Yes, you can come out now." Mina replied.

She slowly peeked and as she saw on the TV screen that it only plays the movie credits, she came out and sighed deeply in relief.

"Phew! That was intense!" She said.

"Intense? You didn't even watch it properly! You missed half of the movie girl." Dahyun said.

"Yeah, you're busy hiding behind Mina and holding hands. Gosh, you hold hands very often nowadays eh?" Sana teased.

Then again, they didn't realize Mina is still holding Chaeng's left hand. Hearing that, Mina immediately released her hand.

"It was really scary, it's your fault for picking a horror movie. We could've watched a different genre that everyone can enjoy." Chaeng complained.

"Well you're just a scaredy cat, coward. You're always afraid. That's one of the reasons why you don't get what you want." Dahyun blurted.

Chaeng felt insulted. She clenched her teeth and stood up. She pick up the trashes and left. "I'll just throw this away." She said.

"Hey, isn't that too much Dahyunie?" Mina said.

"You went overboard with that babe." Sana elbowed her. Dahyun pouted and shrugged her shoulders.

"Aigoo. I'll just go get her." Mina said as she stand up and went to the kitchen.

She saw Chaeng washing the dishes. "Hey, are you okay?"