Chapter 29

Mina is curled up as she hugged Pengmi so tight, facing Chaeng.
On the other hand, Chaeng is conscious on to what position she'll sleep. It'll be rude if she faces the other way and has her back on Mina, but it'll be awkward as well if she faces her.

She decided to just lay flat on her back. It's uncomfortable but she just bear with it. She's just staring on the wall, 10 minutes passed and still she can't sleep. She's been thinking about what happened.

She glanced at Mina who's now alseep. She turned to her side and faced her. She brushed Mina's hair as she stare at her.

"Don't be scared my love." She whispered. "I'm here, I will protect you. I won't let anyone harm or hurt you ever again, I promise."

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 29]

The next day, 7am.

Chaeyoung's POV

Chaeng woke up as the sun rays illuminated the room. She felt something heavy then when she checked, it's Mina's hand wrapped around her, hugging her.

She smiled as she held Mina's hand. It's the second time she woke up beside her. How I wish everyday will be like this.

After a few minutes of staring at her beautiful sunshine, she carefully removed Mina's hand and wrapped it around Pengmi. Then she stood up and stretched. Then suddenly her stomach hurt, the one that got bruised from last night.

She went to the mirror, raised her shirt and saw the bruise turned purple, it's on the right side of her stomach. She groaned in pain as she tried to touch it. She then fixed her shirt and checked her wounds, the cuts are still fresh.

Her body is aching from yesterday's fight so she decided to take a shower to freshen up. After, she went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast. She just reheated the beef stew she cooked last night.

After preparing the food, she went back upstairs to wake Mina up.
"Minari wake up, it's almost 8am, let's eat breakfast." She called her softly. There was no response. She shook her a little bit and called again. "Mina-ya, wake up now. Breakfast is ready."

This time, Mina opened her eyes slowly. Chaeng was expecting a bright smile but instead, she saw sadness. Why do you look sad as soon as you wake up? Still traumatized about last night? Chaeng looked at her worried but she didn't show it. I'll make you forget about it, don't worry. She thought.

"I bet you're hungry, cause I am." Chaeng chuckled, she's trying to be lively as possible. "We didn't get to eat last night."

"Oh yeah, sorry about that." Mina replied in a sad tone.

"Don't be sorry. I'm on a diet anyway." Chaeng said jokingly but still no reaction from Mina. "Gureom, I'll go down first. Don't be too long or the food will get cold."

Mina nodded. She stood up and went to the bathroom, washed her face and brushed her teeth. Then she went to the dining room.

Chaeng just ended the phone call with her mom. She told her briefly on what happened last night. Of course Mrs. Son is very worried, she wanted to talk to Mina but Chaeng insisted not to do it now. Her mom understood and just said she'll send the lawyer for the legal matters. She suggested something as well but Chaeng said to talk about it in person once they come back.

"Juice or milk?" Chaeng asked.

"Coffee please." Mina replied.

Eh? Coffee? You're still nervous I guess. "Okay." Then she went and made two cups of coffee.

Mina sat down and started eating. Chaeng put the cup of coffee on the table then sat across her. She stared at Mina for a while, looking at her eat.