Chapter 14

Mina can't believe it, they really worked hard for this. She's so thankful that as soon as Jeong released them, she hugged Chaeyoung.

"You heard that Chaengie? You're photos and videos are amazing!" Still hughing her.
Chaeng was speechless. She froze as Mina hugged her, her heart beating so fast. Her face reddened. She wasn't able to respond.

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 14]

They stayed like that for 10 seconds, then Mina released her and held her shoulders. She looked at her with such a happy smile.

Chaeng unconsciously smiled as she saw how happy Mina is. She held Mina's waist and slightly hugged her. It's the first time I saw you this happy, how I wish I could capture this moment.

"You've worked hard on this as well Minari." Then she turned to Jeong, "You too."

They were standing in one side of the room.

The class ended with their classmates congratulating them. Getting high grades is such a big deal for them specially in the first section, that's why they were so happy.
Nayeon went to their direction and linked her arms on Jeong. "Congrats babe. I knew you'll do well."

"Well, glad that I'm partnered with these two awesome people. We had a great teamwork." Jeong replied.

"Gurae, congrats as well." She said as she glanced at them quickly with her brows raised. "But you did best of course." Then she gave her a peck on the cheek and they left.

"Aigoo, get a room already." Chaeng said with a disgusted face.

Mina chuckled. "You sound so bitter Chaengie."

"I just don't like them. Anyways, cmon let's grab some lunch."

---------------

Classes ended and they're headed home. They just arrived at the bus stop.

"Minari, I might not be able to walk you home, I still need to go to my training." Chaeng said.

"What training?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow, it's just that I'm running late already."

"Oh ok then. Take care Chaeng-Chaeng. See you tomorrow." Mina said as she waved goodbye.

"Thanks, you too. Text me when you get home okay?"

Mina nodded and rode the bus.

----------------------------

The next day...

They went to school together but Mina noticed Chaeng looks a bit tired.

"Hey are you okay? You look so drained. What happened? Are you sick?"

"No, I'm fine." Chaeng replied trying to say it as lively as possible.

As they arrived at the classroom, students were gathered around the locker which is located at the back. Both were curious and went there to see what's the commotion all about.

"Woah, this is so cruel. Who would even do this?" One of their classmates said.

"What's going on?" Chaeng asked.

Their classmates became silent when the two arrived, they all looked at Mina.

Mina noticed her locker is open. "Huh? Why is this open? I remember locking it yester-."

Her eyes widened as she saw her locker dripping wet. Her books and notebooks are all soaked. She got one of her notebooks and all she wrote are smudged, not even readable, with water dripping on the floor.