Chapter 11

She stared at the mirror for a few minutes. Then slaps herself.

"No Chaeyoung. Wake up! You can't let anyone take her away. Especially not her (Jeongyeon)." Then she started to lighten up and put on a more determined face. "Not again. Never!"

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 11]

The next day..

Chaeng woke up earlier than usual. The weather is getting colder everyday so she wore a jacket on top of her uniform then headed out. She went to a salon as she decided to cut her hair.

"It's been a while since you last came here. Your hair grew a lot." The stylist said as she combs Chaeng's medium length hair.

"I felt like growing my hair long but I think short hair suits me better."

"So how short should I cut it?"

"It's up to you." She replied smiling.

After half an hour, it's finished and Chaeng is pleased. The stylist cut it really short that it looks like a boy cut but it suits her well.
She wore her hoody to hide it. Then she went to Mina's apartment.

As Mina got out, she smiled widely as she saw her wearing a jacket and the scarf she gave.

"Good morning Chaeng Chaeng." She said she walked closer to her.

"Good morning Minari!" She gave her a warm smile.

They just started walking when a familar car parked in front of them.

"Hi guys. Get in." Jeong said as she rolled down the window.

The two looked at each other, then went in. The three of them sitting on the back.

"Jeongyeon-ssi, you don't really need to give us a ride everyday." Mina said.

"Well, I like going to school and going home with you." Jeong said with a seducing smile.

Chaeyoung just sighed and rolled her eyes.

They were the first ones to arrive in their class as usual. The three of them are always the early birds. Chaeng set up her laptop and connected a mouse.

Mina just watched her.

"So it'll be easier for you to scan." She said while smiling showing off her dimple. "I already separated the photos that's going to be included on the presentation. Just double check if I missed any, and omit the ones you don't like."

Mina nodded, sat and started scanning.

"Dongsaeng, can you get some refreshments please? I'm thirsty " Jeongyeon asked.

This is what Chaeng hates the most, being treated as a junior and being bossed around. But she has no choice so she got up and went to the canteen.

When Chaeyoung left, Jeongyeon sat beside Mina. They scanned through the pictures together.

"Chaeng is a really good photographer." Mina said examining every picture.

"Yeah, taking pictures is one of her hobbies. She's an artistic kid." Jeong replied.

They were silent for a few minutes choosing thoroughly with Mina navigating when suddenly Jeong made a move.

"Wait stop there, don't skip those pics, let me check." She grabbed the mouse which is held by Mina, so basically she's holding Mina's hand now.

Mina was a bit shocked, she tried to pull her hand away so Jeong can take over the mouse but her grip tightened.

"I think these are quite good, let's include this on the presentation." Jeong said, taking control of the mouse, still holding her hand.