Chapter 39

"Shiro! Tadpole!" Mina teased her more.

"Mwo?? Tadpole? Waah that is so mean Minari." Chaeng tickled her harder that made Mina laughed so hard.

But then, they paused as they heard a familiar voice.

"Mina-chan?" A girl said.

Mina's eyes widened as she saw a familiar face standing outside her apartment.

"Momo?"

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 39]

"Hey! I've been waiting for you." Momo happily greeted and walked towards them.

Mina took a step backward and then froze. She's surprised with Momo's sudden appearance.

"Where have you been this past few days? I come here everyday but your landlord always says you're not here."

"So you were the one who's looking for me?" Mina finally spoke. (Refer to Chap 27)

Momo nodded and smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Mina asked.

"I need to talk to you."

Mina suddenly felt pain in her heart. It's like the pain of the past came back. "We have nothing to talk about anymore." She was about to leave but Momo grabbed her hand.

"Please? Just give me a few minutes?"

Mina tried to release her hand but that only made Momo grip it tighter. "Please."

"Ouch! It hurts. Let go of me!" Mina was struggling when suddenly, Chaeng grabbed Momo's hand and forcedly pushed it away.

"Yah! She said she doesn't want to talk to you." Chaeng said in an angry tone.

"And who are you?" Momo raised her brows as she asked.

"I'm her..." Chaeng hesitantly answered.

Momo laughed. "Is this your new girl Mina-chan?"

"Why do you care?!" Mina massaged her wrist. She was about to leave again. Momo tried to reach for her hand but Chaeng blocked it.

"Yah! Don't you understand? She said she.doesn't.want.to.talk.to.you!" Chaeng emphasized every word in a sarcastic way.

"What's wrong with you dude? Are you trying to start a fight eh? I just want to talk to her!" Momo looked at her intensely and pushed her on the shoulder. Chaeng glared at her and pushed her back.

"Yah! Stop it!" Mina shouted as she parted them. She knew Chaeng is getting mad so she needs to stop it before it gets worse. "5 minutes Momo. Now talk!"

"In private, just the two of us." She replied while still looking at Chaeng. Then she turned to Mina. "Let's talk inside." Pertaining to the apartment.

"Definitely not!" Chaeng inserted.

Mina sighed. "There's a coffee shop on the next block." She started walking so the two followed her. Chaeng on her right side and Momo on her left.

It was akwardly silent as they walked. After a few minutes, they arrived.

"Go home first Chaeng, I'll be there in a few minutes." Mina said.

"No, I'll wait for you. Just 5 minutes right?"

"Chaeyoung-a, just go. I promise it won't take long." She smiled as she said it softly.

Chaeng sighed. "Okay then. Call me once your done."

Mina nodded and entered the coffee shop, Momo followed her. Mina occupied the table in the corner of the room.