Chapter 18

"And besides, God will never take anything away from you without the intention of replacing it with something much better." Then she stared at Mina dearly, the sadness gone in her eyes.

Mina blushed. "Right." She's hit with Chaeng's words again. She can actually relate because she's also in the phase of moving on.

Chaeng looked at her watch. "Let's go?"

Mina nodded and they went out.

Dangerously In Love [Chapter 18]

Mina's POV

They went to the classroom to get away from the crowd for a moment, their done with their performance anyway. As they went in, they saw Nayeon and Jeongyeon arguing. Only the four of them are there since all the other students are still at the auditorium.

"Babe just give it a rest would you?" Jeong asked nicely.

"So you're defending her now?!" Nayeon started to get hysterical.

Mina and Chaeng just ignored them and went to their seats.

"It's not like that babe. Please calm d—."

"You!" Nayeon stood up and walked to Mina. "This is all because of you!"

Mina looked at her with a straight face.

"Jeongyeon-a, I thought I already told you to tell your girl not to bother us anymore? What is this?" Chaeng looked at Jeong, upset.

Jeong was about to explain but Nayeon started shouting at Mina.
"Why did you even have to transfer here in the first place?! You've been snaking my girl since you came!"

Chaeng was about to rebut but Mina stopped her. She looked at her first, then stood up and faced Nayeon.

Don't worry Chaeng, I won't let her bully me anymore.

"First, you don't have to shout 'cause I'm not deaf." She said calmly. "Second, I'm not interested with your girl. I only see her as a friend so you don't need to worry."

Jeong was kinda hurt, she was expecting that Mina has feelings for her too but she just kept silent.

Nayeon laughed sarcastically. "And you expect me to believe that? It's impossible that you don't like her not unless you like someone else."

Argh this girl really..! Can you just leave Chaeng alone?? She's not even healed up with what you did last time and now you're trying to hurt her again? Mina's getting pissed but she managed to keep her expression calm.

What should I do? She looked at Chaeng and suddenly thought of an idea.

Chaeng can't take it anymore and stood up. "She doesn't need to explain herself further for you. She already said she doesn't like Jeong, that should be enough for you to stop!"

Nayeon was about to answer when Mina interrupted.

"Yeah, I do like someone else."

Everyone looked at her, shocked.

"Oh really? And who would that be?" Nayeon said, grinning. She doesn't believe her, she thinks no one is better than her girlfriend.

"Her." Mina pointed at Chaeyoung.

Chaeng was shocked and looked at her in disbelief.

Nayeon was shocked at first, but after a few seconds she laughed hard. "Wait, you mean this small person? You like her?"

Mina was insulted. What the?? Woah! Jinjja! You really have to say that in front of her? She's really annoyed now.

"Well if it's true, prove it." Nayeon added.